I strap on my uncomfortable four-inch heels and walk over to the body mirror on the wall. I practice smiling to make sure it looks believable.

'Perfect.' I think.

All I've wanted to do for the past three days was see Draco. I miss him already.

I look at the clock on the wall. I should get going.

I walk down the stairs to meet my parents in the lounge. Elijah and Jazmine were already there. I grab onto my mother's arm, and we apparate in front of Malfoy Manor.

I look up at the snow lightly falling from the sky. It's freezing out here, especially in a dress. I move my eyes from the sky to the large manor. It's almost as big as our house.

We make our way to the front door, and my father knocks loudly. Mr. Malfoy lets us inside and shakes our hands. Narcissa says hello and gives everyone a shy wave. Her eyes then land on me. She smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." I smile.

"Please, it's Narcissa, dear." She corrects me. "Draco is upstairs, the first door to your right. Would you mind getting him?"

"Of course." I reply.

I walk up the stairs and to his room. I knock on the door, then wait for his response.

"Mom, will you tell father I can't find my tie?" Draco yells through the door.

"Who are you calling mom?" I say sarcastically.

I can hear his footsteps running up to the door. He swings it open, and I jump into his open arms.

"You miss me Wolfwood?" He asks.

"Maybe." I admit. "It's been unbearable at home. I didn't get into any trouble, but I forgot how bad it was to be there."

"Same here. I barely left my room. At least I have my mom." Draco says.

We separate from the hug. Draco looks from my dress to my hair, and his eyes grow wide.

"You look great." He stutters.

"So do you." I say, straightening out his suit.

"Get in here." He waves. I follow Draco into his room.

"Your mom wanted me to come get you. We can't be too long." I sit on his bed.

"Well, if you'd help me find my tie, we'd be downstairs already."

"Alright, alright." I say, standing up to help him. I scan the room and see a tie sitting on his nightstand. "You've got to be kidding me, right?"

"What?" Draco asks moodily.

"It's right here." I say picking it up. I throw it to him across the room, and he ties it on.

"Let's go." He sighs.

"I hate these things. What are we going to do all night?" I frown.

"We'll make an appearance, and then we'll sneak away." He suggests.

"How many dances? One?" I ask hopefully.

"Our parents will notice us missing after one dance. Two or three."

"Easy for you to suggest. You're not the one wearing a corset and four-inch heels."

"It'll go by before you know it. And hey I'm still taller than you. Even with you in heels." He grabs my hand and drags me out of his room before I can protest. "Ready?" He asks as we're about to walk down the stairs.

"Are you?" I ask him and raise my eyebrows.

"Nope." He exhales. "But that doesn't matter. Let's go uphold both our family's reputations."