Ordinary Homecoming

Start from the beginning

Cassie made her way to upstairs to Teddy's room, In the week he's been here she'd become very attached to the little boy. She knew that if anybody were to ever threaten her child she would eviscerate them. Walking in the room she saw her mother passed out on the little bed with Teddy playing on the ground with a couple toys. "Hey Teddy bear, mommas back." Cassie whispered to her son, he looked up at her, "Ma!" Teddy squealed excitedly, lifting his arms indicating he wanted to be picked up. "Hey little wolf, did you have a nice time with grandma today?" Cassie asked as she made her way out of his room and into hers, Teddy just talked to him self and Cassie would hear Ma every once in a while as well as something that sounded like aunty bella.

Once in her room she saw that Luna had dropped her stuff off, she cast a quick tempus to see what time it was. Seeing that she only had about three hours to get ready, she placed teddy on the bed and made sure the charm that made sure didn't fall off was still good. She summoned him some toys to make sure he was occupied, "Teddy baby Momma's gonna be in the bath, stay away from the edges of the bed." When she got out of the shower she wrapped herself in her silk robe and made her way back into the bedroom to start on her make up and hair. When she looked over Luna was on the bed playing with Teddy.

She walked over kissed Teddy on the head, and grabbed her phone and texted both Draco and Theo that she expected to see them in the next thirty minutes so she can give them their suits. Getting confirmation she went and started on Luna's makeup and hair.

Meanwhile in the Boarding House

Stefan is standing there phone to his ear calling Klaus.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Klaus said and you could just hear the smirk in his voice. "Your father is dead," Stefan said bluntly.

Klaus paused what he was doing, "What did you say to me?" He hissed out dangerously. "Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan said with no emotion in his voice, "Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Klaus said and you could still hear the dangerous tone to his voice.

One hour earlier

"Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan through out there, they were trying to come up with a believable story to tell Klaus concerning the original in the Salvatore's living room.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena sarcastically asked Stefan, despite the fact she wasn't contributing much to the conversation.

Damon shook his head as he made his way over to the bar,"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." He motion to the space now between the two brother's. "Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan added, to which Elena then said "Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." she trailed off leaving the conversation open for someone else to finish.

"We drove it through his heart." Stefan said with a smug grin on his face thinking they had a good plan. "And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asked, trying to think of every possible thing, just to make sure the plan was fool proof. "Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied." Damon said mockingly at Stefan as he took another sip of his drink.

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here." Stefan said an uncaring look upon his face. "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof." she said with a glance at Stefan then Damon.