✦ WHEN ALL THE STARS ALIGN ✦

WARNING

This book contains themes of mental illness and suicide. If this affects you in any way, do not read! I have tried my very hardest to be respectful and have carried out copious amounts of research before writing this. I am always here if you just need someone to message. I have put an image containing the suicide hotline numbers for many countries at the bottom of this chapter. You are not alone.

This book also contains mature language.

✦✦✦

DISCLAIMER

To unpopular belief, I am not a robot. I am a normal human. I will do whatever I can to make sure that every word is grammatically correct and punctuated perfectly but if some are not, please just kindly point it out in the comments so I can fix it. Also, if at any time the story feels rushed or anything along those lines please point that out as well and I will take that into consideration.

✦✦✦

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2021 by IndigoPrescott

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be replicated, reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

✦✦✦

UPLOAD SCHEDULE

Now, for some of you, this book may be completed, if so just completely ignore this section (I say that like you haven't completely ignored all the other sections) but if you're reading this while it's still being released, you may want to stay tuned. I will try to upload as frequently as I can, every 2-3 days!

✦✦✦

Okay, now that's done I just wanna say... hey ;)!
Anyway, thank you so much for reading this book! I hope you enjoy and that I tear your heart out and rip it to bits... I'm just joking... maybe.

Anyway, enough of all this, let's get to the story...

✦✦✦