Prologue

A little girl with black and red hair was playing with the dolls her mother bought her in her room. This girl was Y/n L/n, 4 years old and a little bundle of sunshine. "Y/n darling would you come down here for a second?" asked her loving mother. "Yes mommy!" she replied. As soon as Y/n came down the stairs she began to hear her mother's conversation with what looked to be three.... nuns of some sort, discussing to send her to a school for shaping little girls into classy women because after all, her mom was planning to marry her off when she became of age due to her father constantly suggesting it and she had no choice but to comply. And that's what happened, little Y/n was sent off to school in an entirely new country with little to no knowledge of what was going on.

Y/n's pov

I spent 4 years in that hell hole, constantly being told what to do and what not to do to shape us in their image, but you know what I said? TO HELL WITH ALL OF SHIT! I wasn't about to spend the next 12 years in that hell hole just for me to be married of to some random guy, so after causing some trouble and by trouble I mean constantly pulling off pranks, breaking a girl's nose with a baseball bat and scratching a sister's eye, I ran away to join the circus and that's where I grew up with the odd dream of wanting to be a hero. I had always wanted to be a hero like All Might after witnessing him take down some weird 10 year old who wanted to turn the world into a paradise for kids (another plan for a book).

I know my writing's kinda (extremely) shitty but I'm not used to making wattpad books and not to mention I have been preparing for my external exams so I had to release something.

Thanks for reading