“Hi” I said smiling at my mom and Zac who were in the kitchen chatting.

Zac had an empty plate in front of him, so I guess my mom had given him something to eat.

“Hi sweetheart. I’ll leave you two to talk” my mom replied as Zac smiled a breathtaking smile that had my insides melting.

“Hey Zac did, you call your parents, to tell them that you would be staying here?” I asked.

“Yea, I did and I told them about you too. I was wondering if you would like to go see them tomorrow.”

“Of course, yea I would love that.”

“Awesome.” He smiled.

“Umm well I’m going to call it a night.”

“Yea, of course.”  He said.

I got up and walked over to where he was and wrapped my arms around him. He crushed me into his chest as he nuzzled my neck.

“God, you smell so good. I’m so happy I found you Jessica. I know I’ve only just met you but you’re mine now. You’re my world. You’re my everything and I’m never letting you go.”

**********************************************************************************************************

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face and my smile only widened when I remembered what my activities for the day would be. I got up and after bathing, changed into blue skinny jeans and a light blue, ruffled top with a leather jacket and black ballet flats.

I made my way downstairs to find my parents, Zac, Jared and Stacey having breakfast in the kitchen, along with some other pack members.

“And sleeping beauty finally awakes.” Jared said

“Oh I know I’m a beauty but thanks for the compliment bro.” I replied smiling.

“Morning mom, dad.” I said kissing them both on their cheeks.

“Morning sweetheart.” They both replied.

“Morning.” I said smiling at Zac.

“Morning beautiful.” He replied, kissing me on my cheeks. I couldn’t help but smile wider when I felt the familiar tingles shoot up and down my body, that only he could cause.

“Have breakfast, we’re going to leave right after if that’s okay with you.” He continued.

“Sure.”

When I was finished we made our way outside to my black Camaro and started our journey to Zac’s house. Zac was the Alpha’s son, so as usual they lived at the pack house which was a little bigger than ours, being the pack house of the biggest pack in the world.

When we parked in front of the house I started feeling nervous. I started shaking and my palms became sweaty. What if they didn’t like me? What if they think I won’t make a good mate for their son or a future alpha female for their pack?  Zac sensed my distress and took my hands into both of his and rubbed his thumb over my fingers. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face to look him in the eyes.

“Hey, you don’t have to feel nervous. I can assure you they are going to love you. You’re amazing. Anyone would have to be crazy to not like you Jess.” He said as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear and caressed my face. I leaned into his hand as he did this and smiled up at him.

“Thanks.” I replied “ you’re pretty amazing yourself.” I laughed.

“Oh I know I am.” He said

I laughed. “Cocky much.”

“Cocky lots.”

“Hahaha”

“Come on, let’s go.”

We got out of the car and made our way to the door. Once inside Zac led us to his father’s study where he said his both parents would be at this time.

When we arrived at the door, Zac knocked before entering and smiling at his both parents. Zac’s dad, I presume, was seated behind a large wooden desk in the middle of the large office, while Zac’s mom was seated on one of the couches to the side of it. They were smiling at each other when we entered and their smile got bigger when they saw us. Zac's hand went from holding mine, to wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me into his side. He smiled at his parents then proceeded to speak.

“Hey mom, dad. I’d like you to meet my mate, Jessica.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wohoo chapter five, baby lol. Anyhoo, I was gonna write more but if my dad catches me on my laptop this late he’s gonna get mad. Anyhoo here’s chapter five for you and since it’s so short and because my test is finished, I’ll try to update twice this coming week, or even more if I can. Love you guys!!!

Btw , what do you think of the story so far??

If u have any suggestions on what you would like to happen in the story message me and I’ll take it into consideration.

Oh and heads up..there might be some drama in the next chapter.

Ali <3