Part 4

Your POV

I woke up without the collar on. I didn't even care about being kidnapped anymore. I just hated that collar. I can fight back now. I won't get shocked. Okay. Now I just need to find my stuffed tiger. It has a velcro pocket which I put a knife in. I went to the box with my stuff in it and found my tiger. The kbife was still in there. 'Yassssss,' I thought to myself. I grabbed the knife and put it in my bra. In a few minutes, Todoroki came in with Dabi. I made grabby hands at Dabi and he came over to me. While he was hugging me, I grabbed the knife and put it to his neck. Todoroki gasped. "Baby, put that down. Now. We can talk about this. Don't do anything irrational," he said calmly. "You're going to let me go, or I'm going to slit his throat. And then you're next," I warned. He nodded at Dabi. "Don't you try anthing funny, I said, putting the knife closer to Dabi's neck. Todoroki sighed. "Just remember, I told you we cohld talk about this," he said. "What do you-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence before everything but my hands were frozen. I grazed Dabi's neck with the knife, but it wouldn't seriously injure him. Todoroki took the knife and sighed. "Guess the collar's going back on," he said in a disappointed tone. He unfroze me, but then froze my hands and feet so he could put the collar on me. Once he did so he grabbed a remote. It dawned on me that it was a remote to the collar. But it was too late. He shocked me at a high voltage 3 times. I thought he was done with me because he put the remote up. He unfroze my handw and feet. "If you don't get your ass over my knee right now, this'll be ten times worse rather than four," he said angrily. I went over his knee. "Count," he said. He hit me harder than last time. The fact I was still sore from last time made it worse. He hit me 100 times. "Stay here with her," he told Dabi. Dabi walked over to me. "What happened little mouse? You and I were getting along. You gave me a hug and then you were ready to kill me. I know you don't like it here, but if you had actually hurt me, you'd be here the rest of your life if you aren't already going to be. Todoroki would make sure of that. Now, I know you're sore and all, but come sit on my lap. I shook my head no. "Mouse, what happens when you don't listen," he said sternly. I went and sat on his lap, but it was painful and took me forever. He hugged me. We care about you mouse, we really do. That's why you're here. I know you don't think we care but I can guarentee you, we do," he told me. "I wanna go home. I miss Zuzu and Baka," I told him. (Zuzu is Izuku and Baka is Katsuki)

"Don't ever mention those names around Todoroki," he warned. "They were his classmates when they were in their first year of UA. Zuzu cheated on Todoroki with Baka. So never talk about them," he told me. "Will Todo huwt me if I does," I asked him. "I dunno mousey. It's hard telling what he'll do," he said. The door opened. "M'sowwy Dabi," I said quietly. He hugged me again. "I'm not going to say it's okay, because it's not. But I'm not mad at you. I get it. You want to go home. That's okay. But don't take it out on us," he said. His voice was oddly comforting. I never noticed before. "Well, shit. Todoroki! You got rid of my two brain cells," I said to him. "And why, exactly, do you say that," he asked with a smirk. "None of your business," I said with a huff. "You want to wind up back over my knee," he asked. I shook my head no. "Then stop with the attitude," he warned. I moved out of Dabi's lap and went to tthe corner. I then curled up and cried. I missed Zuzu and Baka. I don't even care if Zuzu is a cheater. He was my best friend. He was there when I needed him. If he wasn't with Baka, I'd ask him out. Me and him were really close. Todoroki walked to the corner where I was. I tensed up immediately and looked up at him with fear in my eyes, thinking I was in trouble. Instead he picked me up and placed me on his hip as he walked back over to the bed. I just continued crying. When we reached the bed, he sat me on his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed soothing circles on my back. "What's wrong baby," he asked. "Wanna go home," I said in between hiccups. "I know baby, but it's safer here. Plus, I love you. It doesn't seem like it, but that's because I'm the more strict parent. I make sure you listen. Dabi isn't as strict as me. That's why you like him better. But we both love you. I know you had friends, and one day we'll take you to visit them, but right now I can't trust you not to run off. Tell ya what. If you can go three whole months without doing anything bad and leaving your collar alone, I'll take you to visit the school, kay," he asked. I nodded and yawned. I started to drift off. I fell asleep in his lap with my head on his shoulder. It was one of the best night's sleep I've ever had.