Honestly, any other person would panic. But not him, because he is not like any other person but he tries to be like every other person.

And soon, he was laying on the ground. It was warm, like he's bathing in warm water. But him bathing in his own blood is a little scary. After a while, it doesnt hurt, it became numb. He knew that this would happen someday, and he cursed the driver for ending his life so early. The least he could do is pray that the man would go to hell and suffer. Curse him, he didnt even get to eat the sweets yet.

He seriously didnt expect that he would die so early. And to die in a very uncool way because of a car?

Katsumi's vision started blurring, and black dots started appearing. He then changed his mind, he still wants to live! He wanted to have an easy life and a normal one too. Why did he had to die so young?  His mom and dad will definately be sad. He didnt even say goodbye yet...

'I hope in my next life, i will see you guys again. If i ever remember you.' Then he lost conscious.

Huh? Where am i? It was dark, but he did not panic. Any normal person would panic at a situation like this. But he is not normal. What would panicking even do? it would only waste your time. Instead of panicking, he will use it to find ways to get out of here.

'Hah? What's that? why does it look like a monkey is coming towards me? Wait no, it's not a monkey. It's a human being. What is a human being doing at a place like this? When I am supposed to be dead? Whatever. It won't hurt to ask.'

'Dammit. I had forgotten that I can't even move. Can I speak?' He opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. 'What do I do? I should be panicking, but for some reason, I am very calm..'

The man came closer and observed Katsumi for a very long time. He had this gentle aura about him, but anyone could tell that he is also very strong.

"You had lived an unfortunate life. For that, I shall compensate you and I shall bestow to you another chance in life."

Katsumi was quite confused at his declaration. It was because he did not lead a very unfortunate life, it was because he did not want such a complicated life. 'what I want is peace and silence, I want an average life so that i can sleep peacefully though..'

You got it all wrong, old man.

Katsumi glared at the deity the before him, for giving him such a hard life. 'people keeps on pestering me, I blame him for everything. Although my parents was an exception..'

'Good grief, all i wanted was just a normal average life so that i could sleep all i want. Is that too hard to ask? If this is anyones fault, its this deity thats standing right infront of me!'

"You shall become a Dukes youngest son and live a wealthy life. I apologize for all the inconvenience I have caused you on your previous earth. To compensate on that again, I shall allow you to keep your memories in your next life."

'No, please. Just take my memories away. If I want to reincarnate to another life, I wouldn't want to keep my memories. I also don't want to be a Dukes son or whatever because I just want an average life. Why does this deity think that I want this?'

Just because your rich it doesnt mean that you'll be happy. Like they say, 'all that glitters isn't gold'. If he reincarnated to a rich guy, he's sure that he'll be targeted too. Thats the last thing he wanted!

But the deity before him couldnt hear him, because his mouth wouldnt move.

Suddenly, everything went black again. 'Good grief, I seriously dont get that deity. Anyways, im seriously poofed and im dying to sleep. I dont wanna reincarnate. Why would i want to reincarnate to the olden days? If you wanna reincarnate me, atleast erase my memories, oi!'