Mrs /MR REGRET

'

         "THINGS WITHOUT ALL REMEDY SHOULD BE WITHOUT REGARD;
                 what done is done."
                                                 -Lady Mac Beth.

"  when everything last can I be your nothing, coz if everything exist you will search for nothing."

                       CHAPTER -1
                         The  profile.
             You are getting ready to hang out with your friends ,but your mom stopped you  from going out, but you were so excited, about hanging out with your friends.
      So, you had buttered your mom and went to hang out !!, you reached your friends, who are waiting for you at a bus depot .
You met them, after a long conversation you all decided to go to an resort near by.(an expensive one!!)
      You reached there ,after fresh up ,you and your friends were relaxing at a café , suddenly u heard a noise, "BANG!!!!" No body moves, an aggressive voice hit your ear drum ,you and your friends  are in shock and you all hided  under the table, which is covered with a thick cloth and seeking for the help.
      You are under a lot of pressure, and once in a spark all the memories are flashing in your mind, at that time you suddenly remembered about your conversation with your  mom , she stopped you from going ,but you were stubborn as usual ,thinking of it you feel very irritated ,you feel idotic of your self ,even frustration , and all emotions carried by that.
             Surprise!!! All these symptoms resembles ME!!

Hi myself "REGRET",I am fit and fiddle as always.  Ha!!, by the way have you ever felt this kind of feeling anytime!??? .
       Well, I think yes !!!
    Ok let me share my cherished movement that I spent with you all the time....

HEY Reader !!!!
I think by now  all came to know my name.
              You may think I am stupid and crazy, and even when I am with you, you feel like  you caught between a rock and a hard place,  so I want to share you my story I mean your life in common ~~~~(In general your story)
I hope you will enjoy it and you may change your opinion on me!!!! Hold tight!!!
Ok, before jumping into the story let me introduce myself, to everyone reading this.
     #because you need to know the basic information about me~~~
There you go scroll it...

picture -
               not yet found!!

Name-                     
        MRS/MR REGRET.

profession- MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER.

Profile>
       Contact –
                      Teleportation
PHONE No –
                    Your mind.
WEBSITE:
                Website goes here
         I don't know because your brain has many tabs.
EMAIL:
        MRS/MR. Regret@ mental health .com.
HOBBIES:
              Being with people.

EDUCATION
(SCHOOLING)
DATES-
     From you start noticing it -till you ignore it.
[ IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SUBJECT AROUND YOU.]
WORK EXPERIENCE
Company Name-
             ME ND MY DECISSIONS!!
EXCEPRENCE (from-to) -
  From the time you start noticing it -Till the time you ignore it.

#NOTE – this ignoring may take time or it may take some time ,but in other cases it will cost your life time.
      I don't have much friends oh! ya!! My BFF is frustration  and confusion and my neighbors are  MR. Anger ,MRS. Upset,
they are quite trust worthy as you can feel them. Oh ya!!, people say that I have an enemy named #happiness.
So, that was my profile, by seeing my profile I got a doubt!!? Am I a ghost?, or am I a "hologram" ,which come when ever you imagine.  The crazy thing is if I am a hologram ,why the hell, would you ever imagine about *me so, think about it?! and mean while you check the percentage when I am with you all this time and come to an conclusion.

Note-
All this is not "straight from horse mouth".

Note- All this is not "straight from horse mouth"

      Ok, how do you feel about the above graph, now don't jump into a conclusion ok, I dint started my story yet now if you are already feeling "regret" by reading this then your doubting your decision, which means you are sending "regards" to regret for it's win!!!.