Chapter 3

----------Edited----------

Louis' POV

I woke up to four pairs of eyes looking down at me worried. I tried to pull myself up, but for some reason I couldn't.

The last thing I heard before I fell into darkness again was Harry calling out my name.

(A/N-I know Louis' POV is short, but there will be more)

Harrys POV

I pushed off Louis as I saw he was going pale. Storming down the hall, I banged open the door to the boys room. They all turned to look at me and I just slumped down into a chair.

I was starting to relax when I realised it had been about 10 minutes and Louis wasn't back yet. Where was he? Was he okay? God, I needed to stop caring, this isn't helping my feelings towards him.

"Where's Louis?" Zayn voiced my thoughts. I shrugged then looked at the boys worried.

Simultaneously, we all got up and bolted out the door. We went back to where me and Louis had an argument and that's when we saw him laying across the floor, unconscious and probably hurt. I gasped when I saw him and everything inside me turned cold.

How did I just leave him? I saw he was going pale, I should have known!

We all rushed towards him and tried to get him to wake up. After about 5 agonizing minutes, he finally opened his eyes.

He looked really weak. Weaker than I have ever seen him. He tried to pull himself up, but he just fell back onto the floor. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I hate seeing him like this. My love, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, is there, weak, tired and lonely.

I saw something inside of him weaken even more and that's when I knew he was going to faint again.

"Louis!" I called out helplessly. I didn't care in that moment if management heard the love in my voice, I just needed Louis.

I will always need Louis.

His eyes closed again before he slumped back down. I felt the tears slowly leave my face. They got faster and faster until all I could see was a faint outline of Louis. Someone brought me into a hug and tried to quieten my cries.

I was crying for the fact Louis was there unconscious and looking broken, even thought he wasn't awake. I was crying because I left him. I was crying because I needed him.

But most of all, I was crying because I still loved him and I knew it would take a lot of fighting to get us together.

I had the fight in me still. Did Louis? Looking at him right now, I wasn't too sure. I've drained all that fight out of him. And that broke me, knowing I did something like that to Louis.

I felt someone tug me gently back to the hotel room and someone pick Louis up and call management. We had a concert tomorrow, what were we going to do?

I rested my head on Liams shoulder and he gave me a comforting squeeze. With that, I fell into a dark nightmare. Without Louis.

Louis' POV

I woke up and took in my surroundings. I was in a bed. That helped. Well done Louis.

My head hurt.. so much. I lifted myself out of bed to find the boys and management in the living room.

Even Harry was there, looking up at me tired as hell. I frowned at everyone until someone from management decided to speak up.

He cleared his throat before talking. "Louis, it's good to see you're awake. Will you be well enough for the concert tonight?" He asked me. I just nodded in agreement.