Hang out time with my bestie

And luckily i was. I reach her door and knock (fuck Williams no touching anything outside your room rule). The door opens to show a very tired and messy bed head Linda.

I flinch back freaked out cause that was not what i was expecting.

Blaze: What the hell happened to you?!

Linda's face lit up and she looked like the first lightbulb ever created.

Linda: DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A VIRTUAL REALITY SET!!!!

I take another step back

Linda: I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT SINCE WILLIAM TALKED TO ME!!

Linda: AM I TALKING TO LOUD? THE HEAD PEICE HAS SURROUND SOUND THAT GOES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR EAR AND WHILE I WAS PLAYING IT GOT QUIETER AND QUIETER SO OF COURSE I TURNED IT UP!!!

I guess my look of shock and distress and amazement mixed in one got to her.

I slowly nodded and she reached over grabbed my wrist and yanked me through the door.

Linda: YOU have got to TRY THIS!!!

At least she was trying i'll give her that. But that sentence sounded so weird.

Before i could actually respond a helmet got shoved onto my head and there was a starting panel in front of my eyes.

Whoa.

There were multiple games to choose from. One that looked like Call of duty then other that looked like nothing i've ever seen.

Well might as well choose one since the helmet is already on.

Blaze: ....uh how do i chose?

Linda: OH it's a touch screen......sort of... just touch where you see the icons!

I reach forward and touch a small square that had a picture of a elf girl and boy facing each other. And everything went black.

Jk... it actually turned blue and then faded to white and then there were words in a different language i couldn't read.

Blaze: uuuhhhh..... How can you read this stuff?

Linda: You can change it to english just by saying english or you can have subtitles. I did subtitles so now i know a few words in a random language!!!

Blaze: Well you're outgoing. Hell i'd rather just hear them speak english.

At the word english all the letter scrambled and realigned themselves in waaay to perfect english.

But i can't complain, It went from a language i had no clue what to even call to a very formal version of a language i know.

So let the games begin!

..................(time skip 2 days).................

Fuck Linda!

I am now addicted to this fucking game i still don't know what to call and i only stop to eat, drink, and use the restroom.

But boy do i absolutely love it. Of course i still don't have my own room so i've been crashing at Linda's. But she's been snoring away forever. I guess she had a lot of sleep to catch up on.

From the random updates i got from the triplets we were about a week away from our new home. I was nervous as fuck so the best way to solve that is to take it out on unsuspecting players.

This game was interesting instead of defeating monsters you defeated players, and gathered monsters to be by your side as aid. The more monsters you had the stronger monsters you could gather.

So like for example you want to befriend a fox spirit which was a med level monster you would have to get about 5 low rank monsters or 1 high rank to confront the fox spirit.

You will have to show your strength by defeating them and they will then join you and can use them in battle with other players...

Sooo basically like those card games but no cards.

I swear i had gained muscle from all the running and movement i have been doing. Which sucks by the way. But it's a fun way of exercising.

I might be as buff as Christopher soon!

That thought made me run faster as i try and dodge a players attack.

My reflexes are going to be sick.

I prepare for a counter attack getting my space dragon into position ( space dragon is fricken awesome by the way it controls dark matter, and star bits). 

The attack was about to commence when every went black. This time it really did.

No start screen no loading nothing. I take off the helmet to see what was wrong and what i saw made me wish i had kept it on.

William, Christopher, and Jonathon were all standing around me with huge puppy dog eyes.
I felt like the one and only person at the dog park who actually brought treats.

Shit.