[☁️] 𝘋.𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦 + 𝘏.𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘰 - 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭

Prompt;

Published; 16/11/20

Published; 16/11/20

Reader; Female (She/Her)

Request; @cutesicretUwU1234

Other Themes; PolySexual Themed Relationship.

Pairing; Haru x Reader x Daisuke

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y/n!" A voiced called.

"Y/n" Another voice calmly called.

You turned your head towards the source of the two voices to see your two partners. Two.

Not only were they your partners at work, but they were both your partners in a relationship. The two males both contrasted each other, Haru being more open minded and Daisuke being more calm and Stoic— As per usual.

Fun fact; they both asked you out at the same time both asking you to go out with them, but you being you, you didn't want to accept one of them, so what did you do. Ask if they both wanted to go out with you at the same time. Reason being, you liked the two of them, both crushes happened within a short time span of each other.

But now that you were officially dating the two of them, it felt like heaven. They would both take you out on dates, whether it's Haru, Daisuke or both.

You always felt a feeling of bliss when near the two, even with all their bickering. But no matter what, you were at peace.

"Hmm? What's up?" You questioned.

"We've got an idea... that we both worked on." Haru stated.

You looked at them in shock. 'Did they really think of an idea together... without killing one another.' You thought to yourself.

"Really? What is it?" You said with a smile.

"Would you like to go on a date with us... to this thing called a carnival?" Daisuke asked with a hint of confusion in the latter sentence.

You chuckled at his words and the tone laced within. But nonetheless, you agreed, sending the two men into a state of glee. Haru fist pumping the air like the idiot he is and Daisuke releasing a faint ghost smile on his face.

"I would love to go on a date with the two of you!" You cheered.

But unfortunately, you had to go back to work. Leaving you sitting in the third divisions office with your two partners and everyone else. The boredom was slowly eating its way into you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Haru! Daisuke!" You called.

You jumped at the two, slinking your arms around their shoulders. All three of your shifts had ended for the day, leaving the three of you to do as you please.

"Shall we go?" You said through a smile.

"Yes!" They both said in reply.

The three of you went into Daisuke's car. Daisuke driving, Haru in the front and you in the back. No matter what, you're always in the back.

You were staring out the window when the car had come to a halt. Without realising it, you three were already at you destination.

Your door opened next to you, revealing Haru holding his hand out. You unbuckled your seatbelt and took his hand as leverage.

The three of you strolled around, with you in the middle. You would end up stopping the two males because of food and or game stalls, reacting like a child at this certain event.

Your behaviour came off as cute and childish to both the brunette and the ravenette, leaving them both with pink dusted cheeks.

"Haru, Daisuke!" You exclaimed.

"We should do that!" You finished.

You were pointing towards a stall that had dozens of stuffed animals, ranging from the traditional teddy bear to dinosaurs, cats and dogs.

"Do you want one?" Daisuke asked.

You eagerly nodded you head, knowing all too well that it would hit them with a 'thunk'. You were their weakness after all.

"I'll buy it for you." Daisuke said bluntly.

"No! You have to WIN them, that's what makes them fun. It's boring if you just buy them." Haru stated to the stoic male beside him.

"Yeah! You have to try your best to win them, even if you end up broke!" You said enthusiastically.

Daisuke simply nodded in response. He then walked towards the stall counter and asked for one game.

He proceeded to grab the b.b gun, aiming towards the wooden ducks. Did I mention that it was that duck shooting game where you have to knock a certain amount down? No? Okay.

Nonetheless, Daisuke won first try. How? HUESC. He was wearing his signature sunglasses that the AI was equipped on. The stall operator was shocked at how Daisuke won on his seemingly first try, but either way, you still got the stuffed animal.

"Thank you Daisuke!" You cheered.

Haru came back after going somewhere... seriously, when did he leave? And gave you a stick of cotton candy, leaving the last one in his hands.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Mhm..." You mumbled.

The three of you walked outside of the fair, workers bidding their goodbyes to you and everyone else leaving, thus marking the end of your day with the two males beside me.

"Did you enjoy it?" Daisuke asked.

"Yeah! It was fun, we should go on dates more often... the three of us!" You said happily.

"Alright!" Haru agreed.

The three of you got into the car, you in the back once again. You didn't even notice how tired you were until you 'blinked' and saw your apartment. "Was i asleep for that long??" You thought.

"Thank you, you two!" You said tiredly.

You leaned forward and gave Haru and Daisuke a kiss on the cheek and left the car, the events from earlier replaying in your head.

"Today was fun!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[931 words.
Ahh! I'm sorry it took so long to publish!! Writers block is such an ass. But I hope this was too your liking!
Sorry for the long wait!!!