Part 1 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

"𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

"𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

Y/N walked into Xiao and her's small home in the middle of no where.

She carried a woven basket of fresh vegetables and fruit from the garden that she would prepare for dinner.

Her beloved husband was currently away for certain matters with the other adepti.

They were discussing Morax's "death".

But Y/N wasn't very concerned with that.

She was more concerned with the growing lump on her mud section.

•••

"Xiao! Welcome home" Y/N smiled tiredly.

Her E/C eyes had dark circles around then and her fragile body had a difficult time standing up.

Xiao cooed at her and help her down to their shared futon.

"Why don't you lay down and I'll finish dinner" he smiled kissed her hand lovingly.

This was all he had ever wanted.

His lover, his child, and a small home away from everyone.

Even if he is a destructive person he still wants what everyone else wants.

  Xiao walked back into the kitchen and began to slice and dice how was to victory.

"Dinner is served" he smiled and Y/N chuckled.

"Thank you honey" she smiled and sat up.

Xiao laid his head oh her stomach and smiled.

Then the baby kicked his face.

Hard.

"X-Xiao!" Y/N said nervously but Xiao just laughed.

"Ah so your a tough one like your dad huh?" He smiled at the baby "well guess what, I'll always be stronger than you, I MADE you" he joked and Y/N's face erupted in a bright blush.

"X-Xiao! Don't say things like that!"

♥︎♡︎♥︎