Chapter 8 - 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒆

Comenzar desde el principio

Before the male could get a chance to say anything else, a loud series of knocks were heard from the front door.

"What's that?" [Y/n] was concerned.

"Probably some masked murderer." Hinata didn't seem as fazed. "You wanna go get it? Or should I?" He thought it would be polite to ask.

"Uh..." Hopefully he was joking, "I think you should get it."

He had a feeling she'd go with that option. "If you insist." Hinata left her side to go check it out.

"Are you sure that's safe?" [Y/n] watched Hinata approach the front door without a care in the world. He didn't check his cameras or anything. He just unlocked the doors and let whomever was on the other side in.

"Is it a masked murderer?" The woman called out to him.

"Even worst," Hinata retorted, "It's Kenma."

Seriously.?

"Why is Kenma here?" [Y/n] went to the front door to see what was happening for herself.

"Probably to pick you up." Hinata figured that was the most logical explanation.

The woman finally made it to the front door, and just as Hinata said, Kenma was there waiting. "Hey Kenma." She was happy to see him. "How'd you get here?"

"I drove." How else? "Are you ready?" The man's mission was to bring [Y/n] home. Any longer with Hinata and she'd probably be corrupted. He couldn't have that happening.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She didn't really bring anything with her. "But why do I have to leave so soon?"

Kenma took [Y/n] outside so he could give her a thorough and well thought out explanation on exactly why she couldn't stay with Hinata. The only reason he agreed to this one night because he didn't want her to feel like he was attempting to control her life. But any more of this could not be tolerated.

"Okay, fine." She put an end to his ranting. "Go wait in the car for me. I'm going to tell him goodbye." She shooed her friend.

Kenma did as told and [Y/n] returned inside the house with Hinata.

"You're heading back home already?" The man knitted his eyebrows.

"Yeah. It's seems that Kenma doesn't like the idea of me spending more than one night here. Alone. With you." [Y/n] paused at each word during the ending.

He said something about Hinata being a horny little gremlin with way to much stamina and how he shouldn't be trusted.

"Message me when you get home okay?" He'd already given [Y/n] his number.

"Okay." She waved goodbye before heading towards the front door.

"No goodbye kiss?" Hinata frowned sadly.

He was lucky [Y/n] was in a good mood this morning.

[Y/n] turned back on her heel and walked towards the male. Gently she pulled him down to her level, cupping his face before placing a soft and endearing kiss on his cheek. Which earned her a wide, ear to ear smile from him.

"You missed. For future reference my lips are over here." He teased.

"If you donate one dollar a day maybe you too can help with Kenma's awful fucking cooking." [Y/n] stated in a sad commercial-like tune.

It was truly that horrific. And as much as she'd like to be the supportive friend and encourage him by telling him he had potential that would be a lie. It just flat out sucked.