{🍓} Hanako x reader~

A/N: I was typing this in school while I was in my S.S class. Don't worry I'm in the back so it's the best time for me to procrastinate. ( I finished my assignment don't worry)

🙃 

Y/N's POV: 

It was a Friday afternoon. I've been sitting behind Nene-chan for a while and I keep on seeing Hanako talk and chat when her. It makes me a bit jealous, but I understand. Nene-chan has been with him a bit longer than I have, but still why does he only talk to her?  Am I invisible to him? I let out a sigh, then I felt something touch my shoulder. I slowly turn my head then I just see the teacher "Are you feeling okay?" Nagisa-sensei asked. 

Was I really spacing out THAT much? "Hmm? Yeah I'm fine." I scoffed.

The teacher rolled his eyes slightly and walked away. "Psst.." A whisper caught my attention. "Huh? Yashiro?" I questioned? She slid a note across the ground to me, so then I picked it up and looked back at her. "..Open it..." Yashiro whispered. I slowly opened up the paper and read it.  

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝..𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"

I was relived knowing that she noticed, that made me a bit happy. 

 I picked up my pencil and began to write,  "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙." I passed the note back to Yashiro and as soon as she was done reading she gave me a smile. That smile didn't seem happy, it seems pitiful. Like, she knew what was happening but she didn't. 

*𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝*

"Ugh, my legs hurt from sitting the whole entire time!"  I told Yashiro. "Haha! That's why you have to move your legs around a bit while sitting!" Yashiro giggled. "Anyway let's go eat lunch on the rooftop now!" I exclaimed.  I grabbed Yashiro's hand and we walk up the stairs to the roof. Then I see Hanako-kun waiting near the rails.

 "Ah! You guys are here! I was getting bored here all by myself.." Hanako mumbles. I could still hear him say that, it was still audible.  Then I walked up to Hanako and gave him and donuts I made just for him last night. "Huh? These are for me?! YAY!" Hanako cheered.

 I never seen him this happy, he must really love donuts. Then he stopped jumping around, turned to me and gave me a big hug.  I blushed slightly from the unexpected hug. "Ehh~? Y/N-san are you blushing~?" Hanako questioned. Hanako giving a flirty look just made it worst.  "NO! I'm not blushing!" I pushed him way and covered my face.

Yashiro just stood there until she finally said "Hello! I'm here too!" Yashiro yelled. "Oops, hey Yashiro!" Hanako laughed nervously. Yashiro then punched Hanako in the stomach. "OW." Hanako gasped. "How dare you forgot about me!" Yashiro pouted.  She started to play fight him. 

I feel a rush of jealousy and anger, but I can keep those feeling under wraps. I got up sat down on the floor and started to eat my lunch. "Whatcha' eating today Y/N~?" Hanako asked as he inspected my food. "Just onigiri and some sushi." I replied. I picked up one of the onigiri and bit into it, leaving a rice grain on my cheek. Suddenly, Hanako smirked and licked the rice grain off. 

I froze, just like a statue. "HANAKO! DON"T DO THAT! THAT'S HARRASSMENT!" Yashiro snapped. "..But you're fine with it..aren't you Y/N?" Hanako smiled. 

I just sat there looking at his face. I didn't know what to say! "I-uh,um." I stuttered.  Hanako gave me a mischievous look and whispered these words in my ear; "Do you like me?"  This made my face go red. Yashiro noticed this and pushed him away from me. "Y/N-chan! Are you okay! He didn't say anything weird to you right?" Yashiro asked concerned. "No, of course not.." I mumbled.  

*𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨*

"Awh, I didn't get to finish my lunch!" Yashiro complains. "I didn't get to finish my lunch either Nene." I comforted. Yashiro let out a sigh and went to her next class. I waited until YAhiro was out of the sight, then ran to the bathroom. 

"Hanako-kun!" I yelled. He was sitting near the window sill playing cards with the Mokke. "Ah, I'm sorry for barging in like this." I mumbled. "It's okay! I like company." Hanako replies. "Uhm, so about what you said earlier.." I paused. "I do like you, like more than I think I do. I get really jealous when you talk to Nene-chan and I just want your attention all to myself." 

He looked at me with a blank face and looked a bit confused. "Ahah! I already know you do!" "What else can explain the uncontrollable blushing~?" Hanako questioned. 

Did he just ask that? Dude, you literally licked a rice grain off my cheek. PLUS, you asked if I liked you.  I deserve the right to turn blush. I signed and swayed my head side to side. I felt Hanako lift my face up, and felt something soft touch my cheek. "Huh?!"" I panicked. "That's a reward for confessing to me~." Hanako smirked. 

He even gave me a kiss on the spot he licked  rice off. "Does this mean you like me back?" I started to tear up a bit. "Mhm." he nods. My tears started to roll down my face, I smiled. I felt so happy that he liked me back. I felt so relieved. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged back. 

"I love you."

A/N: This is so cheesy, I'm sorry if this is horrible, I just did the things that popped into my head. The end is so cornY. I hope you enjoyed this😔✌️🌝✨