"I know! I want to so bad!" Peyton turned around, just to recognize one face in the crowd. "Isn't that Bobby?" Flynn and Willie looked for him with their eyes until they found him. "I'll be right back. Oh, and save Luke one of those mini pizzas. Or maybe two, I don't know. Be right back."

Peyton stood up from the seat and walked towards the guitarist. He was standing in front of a table drinking from a blue cup and watching around him.

"Well if it isn't Bobby!" Exclaimed the girl and he raised his eyebrows when he saw her, smiling.

"Look at you, Miss Swan, what are you doing here?" He asked her with a smile.

"I should be asking you the same question!"

"Oh, my band is performing tonight."

"Your band? You have a band!?" He nodded. "That's.. great. Do I know them? Are they from your school?"

"No, actually they are from yours! See, their rhythm guitarist bailed this morning and since I was available and the lead singer is a friend of mine they asked me to join! Isn't that great?"

"It is! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!"

"Yeah, I'm thrilled. They are called Sin & Tragedy. Do you know them?"

Does she know them? Of course she knows them! She hates them as a matter of fact.

"You joined Sin & Tragedy? What were you thinking?" Bobby looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Sin & Tragedy, Bobby! They've been the guys rivals since day one!" Bobby exhaled.

"I didn't think that was still going," he whispered to himself. "It is just a childish discussion of trying to be the best band in Los Feliz. It's stupid. The guys are talented and they want me in the band. Not like Luke."

"Let's not talk about Luke, Bobby, please," she asked him.

"You brought it up!"

"Yeah, that's because you decided to join Sin & Tragedy!"

"They asked me to join. And I haven't performed with Sunset Curve in almost two years. Haven't spoken to Luke in those two years."

Their conversation was interrupted by a familiar face for both of them.

"Hey, Bobby, we go after the Swerves," they heard Isaac's voice and both turned around to look at him.

Isaac Evans was a tall, muscular guy with a heavy british accent. He would always wear a with buttoned shirt without sleeves that he seemed he had cut and sometimes a leather jacket on top of it. He had blue highlights on his hair and black painted nails. His eyes were blue as the sea, and his smile was perfect. He was an attractive guy, who played the bad boy/rockstar persona very well.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the older of the Swan sisters," he said staring at her as he placed his arm around Bobby's shoulders with a mocking smile. "The hottest one, have to admit. You guys know each other?"

"Yeah," both replied, making Isaac chuckle.

"Right, I forgot you were part of the Swerves back in your day."