Chapter 11: You'll just have to wait

Hazel and Harrison had spent 3 months together while Tom was away, of course Hazel had been an absolute angel the whole time, but they were both missing Tom a lot. So here they were packing a bag so they could go and visit him.

"Excited Haz?" Harrison asked.

"Yesss" she squealed.

He chuckled and zipped up his bag. He watched as she once again tried to shove everything inside hers.

He came up behind her and tickled her.

She squealed with laughter and giggled more when he lifted her up.

"Only daddy does that" she said shyly when he put her down. Haz blushed.

"Sorry, I won't do it again" Harrison said quickly.

"No no, that's not what I meant" she started, "I mean now it's almost like you're my second daddy, so I think it's ok" Hazel said.

Harrison blushed and his heart swelled.

"Oh Hazel, ever the sweet talker" he teased.

"Come on then, let me help you pack this up"

_________

A lot of packing later the two drove to Heathrow and checked in.

"It's a long flight Hazel, you should go to the bathroom" Harrison advised, but like the stubborn "almost 6 year old" that she was she shook her head.

"Please Hazel, you'll thank me later, the toilets on the plane are horrible" Harrison said.

She shook her head and stomped.

"Do you want me to text your dad??" Haz asked, and as soon as he'd said that Hazel was off to the toilets faster than you could say Spiderman. Harrison laughed and waited for her to return.

"Right missy, time to board the plane" Harrison said after she'd come back.

She nodded and grabbed her bag.

They walked hand in hand to the plane and Harrison lifted Hazel when she couldn't step up.

"Can I sit next to you?" She asked, once they were inside.

"Who else would I make you sit next to" Haz replied, and Hazel laughed.

The plane ride was a long 9 hours and 30 minutes. Hazel slept for most of it since they'd woken early to catch the flight. Harrison smiled and she made a soft snuffly noise in her sleep and it reminded her of Tom. He always made noises like that when he fell asleep.

Now that Harrison thought about it he did miss Tom, he hadn't thought about it because he'd been so busy but now he really did miss Tom.

He then found himself watching SpiderMan Far From Home. He didn't know how, but it popped up and he clicked play. He smiled as he watched. Harrison could see why he was so famous, he was an amazing actor. Harrison wasn't just saying this because he was gorgeous or because he had a connection with Tom. He was saying this from his "acting side."
After all he was a drama teacher.

"There's daddy" a small voice came breaking Harrison from his trance.

"Sure is" he replied and smiled as she leaned over to watch.

"He doesn't like it when I watch his movies" she said.

"Why?" Harrison asked.

"He doesn't like it every time I comment on his shirtless scene, because I tell him he doesn't look good enough" Hazel replied giggling.

"That's not very nice" Harrison teased.

"Its ok, because now when you watch it with him you can tell him he looks hot" Hazel replied. Harrison blushed.... A lot. Damn this girl was full of it all.

"Shhh, Hazel!" Harrison joked and she laughed.

They ordered lunch on the plane and Harrison made sure Hazel had enough to eat, the last thing he wanted was for her to be tired and angry when she saw her father.

9 hours and 30 minutes later the plane landed down in Atlanta.

Hazel yawned.

"Tired?" Harrison asked and she nodded.

He smiled and grabbed their bags before lifting Haze into his arms.

She fell asleep and he caught a cab, re checking the address of Tom's hotel so he could tell the taxi driver.

Hazel was still fast asleep when he arrived at Tom's hotel, but Tom didn't know they were coming this early, so it would probably be worth it.

He walked inside and into the lobby. Hazel woke and rubbed her eyes, while Harrison's darted around looking for the familiar brunette.

Hazel squirmed and he put her down, his eyes still searching until he saw Tom. Tom had a drink in his hand but he almost dropped it when he saw Hazel and Harrison. As soon as Hazel caught sight of her father she ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hey sweetie" he whispered into her ear and she smiled.

Harrison smiled from afar.

Tom put Hazel down and his eyes moved to make eye contact with Harrison, immediately moving to him and embracing him.

"Thank you for taking care of her" he said.

"Don't thank me yet, I still have 3 months left with her" Harrison replied but Tom wasn't listening. His lips moved forward making contact with Harrison's. Harrison smiled into their kiss and lifted Tom off the ground as he kissed him again.

"Ahem" Hazel "coughed" as they stood kissing in front of her.

"Sorry" Tom said as he broke apart from Harrison.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" Tom asked.

"Oh you have to wait" Harrison teased and Tom groaned.

"I've waited a week" Tom complained.

"Well I'll take you out for dinner tonight and then I'll tell you, yes?" Harrison said, but Haz didn't have time to wait for the answer because he was enveloped in another kiss.

"Did you just ask me out?" Tom asked.

"Do you want me to ask you out?" Harrison replied raising an eyebrow. "Actually, too bad if you don't. I'm taking you anyway" Haz added and both boys laughed.