8

Scarlets POV
________________

As I walk into my room I see Shy still asleep on my trundle bed.

I set the tray down containing our plates and some juice for the both of us.

Going over to the trundle bed on the side of mine I stoop down and softly shake shy so I can wake her up.

"Shy it's time to get up. I brought food. Come on" I say softly.

She whines but complied and sits up.

"Come on" I say pulling her up and we both go onto my bed and eat our food that's still on the tray.

"So" I ask.

"My sisters gonna want to murder you by the way" she says quietly

"So. I can handle myself. By the way I have the same classes as you now and I moved up a grade. I have the acidemics for it so why not be closer with you. Also I want to make sure your sister won't do anything." She smiles so brightly.

"Thank you" she mutters softly but happily

"Course and were going to your house today to get your stuff and don't worry it'll be me and my brothers coming so they can't do anything to you" I say and she nods continuing to eat.

As we just finish there is a knock on the door and we look at each other

"Come in" I call.

"Hey." I hear

I look to see all my brothers standing there.

"We have company over and we're having a ball in a few days with a few other companies. Matteo and Elijah are going to take you girls out to get dresses before you go to Shy's to get her stuff." Hunter tells me and we both mumble an ok. I also rolled my eyes when they said company.

We both get up and get dressed and meet both Leo and Matteo in the car.

"We're meeting Maggie and Alara there" Matteo said as we started to drive to the mall while shy looks at me concerned.

"Don't worry they'll love you." I said with a smile which helped to put her at ease

Once we get there we go to one of the dress stores that I assume Alara and Maggie chose to go to.

"Hey bitch" Alara said once she saw me and then looked at Shyanne.

"Who are you" Alara asked a bit rudely while Maggie rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind my sister she a bit of a bitch. Now come on let's pick our dresses" Maggie said with a smile and took Shyanne's hand warming up to her instantly and leading her to another section of the store.

Both Alara and I had a hard time finding dresses that we liked since we don't wear dresses all that often while both Maggie and Shyanne found their dresses relatively quick with some opinions asked in between.

Now we just have to go to Shy's and we can go home but going there I'm worried about.

As Shyanne gives us the directions on how to get there she grows more and more nervous but it quickly relieves when we see no cars in the driveway.

We get out once we're parked and enter the house behind Shyanne.

I follow her up to her old room and help her pack whatever she wanted and everything was going well until we heard the front door open.

Shyanne froze.

"It's ok breathe" I say rubbing her arm soothingly.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house" we hear a shrill voice yell then another joins it.

"Matteo you've finally come for me. Come let's go to my room" I actually want to throw up now. Hearing that about your brother has that kind of effect.

Shy grabs one of her suitcases while I grab one and I set a packed box on both of them. She sighs and we head downstairs

"Where the fuck have you been" who I'm assuming is her mother sneers.

"None of you fucking business bitch" I reply with the same hateful tone. I take shy's arm softly and stay as a barrier between her and her mother. We get to the cars and put her stuff in.

Matteo pushes Shyanne's sister off of his arm and walks over to Shyanne circling his arms around her waist as she blushed something fierce.

"No everyone wants a slut" Matteo hissed at Shyanne's sister.

"Then why do you have your arms around her" she sneered

"Because shy isn't a slut. She isn't like you and that a hell of a good thing"

He lent down a bit since Shyanne is considerably smaller then him and whispered to her.

"Come on its time to go" and kisses her cheek and leading her to the car while she was literally tomato red.