4th year

Izzie's POV:

"Hey...Izzie...I know you can hear me" I hear Ron say. I turn to see Ron inches from my face. "HEY weasel get away from my cousin mudblood" Draco comes and grabs my arm and pulls me away. I feel Ron lightly grab my hand. I pull my hand back as quick as I could. Draco continues to pull me. I turn around to see Ron with a sad face "Sorry" I mouthed. I haven't talked to Harry or Ron since the day Draco first talked to him

"So it's true then, what there saying on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Draco says. "This is Crabbe, Goyle, and Izzie" Draco walks in front of of Harry. "And i'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" Ron snickers. Draco turns to Ron "Think my names FUNNY do you no need to ask YOURS, red hair and a hammy down rode, you must be a Weasley" Draco turns back to Harry, "You'll soon find out that some wizerding family's are better than others Potter, you don't want to go around making friends with the WRONG SORT" Draco turns his head over to Ron and back to Harry "I can help you there" Draco holds out his hand . Harry looks down at Ron and then Draco's hand then Draco. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for my own thanks" .

Draco and I walk though the doors to get to the lunch room. I spot Pansy and sit down next to her. "I heard that ginger mudblood was trying to talk to you" Pansy says. I turn to Pansy "Yeah, but that doesn't matter." Dumbledore talks, but Pansy and I have a habit of talking. All of a sudden we hear the door slam open. Pansy and I jump. We end up in a hugging each other position. Pansy blushes as we pull away she looks at me with a red face. 

After Pansy and I went to our dorm "Are you excited for the triwizerd tournament?" Pansy asks me. "Wait you payed attention to that". Pansy and I laughed for a couple minutes. We got changed in our pajamas on and and got in bed. "Goodnight Izzie" "Night Pansy"