5.5

After a long time they reached the airport.When they all got out of the car Sam was waiting for them. "About damn time" he said.Jean gave him a hug. "Thanks" She said. "No problem." Sam said. Sams attention turned to Scott.Scott waved. "Sup tic tac" Sam said. "I'm sorry about me punching you." Scott said. "It was an audition." Sam said. "The airport has been cleared." Sam said turning to Clint and Jean. "Stark?" Clint asked.Sam nodded. "Let's get suited then." Said Jean.

Jean walked out so everyone else could look for the jet. Tony and Rhodes stopped her from going in any farther. "Isn't it weird how you run in to people at the airport?" Tony asked. "So weird" Rhodes agreed. Then T'challa came in his new black panther suit. "Jean" He said. "T'challa" Jean said. Then Natasha and Steve came and stood by Tony. "Do you really want to do this?" They asked. "If you listened the doctor he is behind all this." Jean said in one last hope to get them on her side. "No the doctor is a perfectly good guy." Steve said. "But would you know? You were to busy blowing up UN buildings." Tony shot.

"That wasn't me I was framed." Jean said. "Then why did you run?" T'challa Asked. Tony is now fed up with this. "I'm done with this.Underuse!" He called. Just then the so called hero Spider-Man Webbed up Jeans hands. Stopping her from doing telekinesis. "You've been busy." Jean said. "You have been an idiot. Dragging in Wanda and Sam. Bringing in Clint." Tony shot. "We found the jet." Sam said through the commas. "Scott your turn." Jean told him through his mind. Scott climbed from her shoulders and cut through the webs. Then he jumped of her hands and got back to regular size.

Tony saw 2 people running through the terminal. "I got Wanda and Sam in the terminal.I'll go get them." Tony said. "Sam and Clint are in the parking deck." Rhodes said.Tony left to get them. T'challa was fighting Jean, while Scott fought his hero. Storm came down and started fighting Natasha.Jean stopped Tony from getting to Wanda. she took on both of them at one time.Spiderman went to get Wanda and Sam. He started fighting them.Tony saw Wanda and Sam.He went to get them. "Wanda I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Tony said. "You locked me in my room." Wanda said. "That's an exaggeration." Tony said. Sam took red wing to distract him. Then Wanda dropped cars on him.

Jean got close enough to Tony to let Scott go inside the suit.Tony tried shooting something at them but couldn't. Scott started pulling lots of the wires. "Oh man your gonna have to take this in to the shop." Scott said forgetting that tony could hear him. "Who's speaking?" Tony asked. "Uh- Your conscious. We don't talk a lot these days." Scott said improvising. Friday sent a gas that caused Scott to leave the suit.

"We're not going to get very far." Clint said through the commas. "I agree" Said Storm. "Looks like for us to win we'll have to lose some." Wanda said. "I have an idea. When I give you the signal run like hell." Scott said. "Are you sure Scott?" Jean asked. "Yeah." He replied unsure.

About 5 seconds later Scott turned extremely big. Everyone stopped to look at him. "That's the signal" Clint said "get to the jet." They all started running to the jet. Vision however destroyed the jet. They took down great Scott.They had no choose but to turn them selves in.Ross put them in a secure prison. After some time Tony, Steve, Natasha, and T'challa came to visit.Clint who was extremely annoyed started clapping. "The futurist ladies and gentlemen. He knows what's good for you." Clint said. Everyone outside the cells just looked down. "Give me a break Barton. I didn't know they would put you here this place is for..." Tony said then trailed off. "Criminals?" Clint suggested. "Clint what about your wife and your kids?" Natasha asked. Clint pointed at Jean "she and you Natasha helped me so much. This was my time to return the favor." Clint answered.

"Scott Lang. You have a daughter. What would she think of this?" Steve asked him. "I'm doing this for her." Scott answered. Suddenly one of the doors opened. Storm was let go since she would be Queen of Wakanda. Both she and T'challa left. Some time later Clint started getting mad at the lecture Steve was giving them. "Here's a thing that you probably didn't know when you were kicking our ass". Clint pointed at jean "she was-" Jean cut him off "no. It doesn't matter now." She said. Clint then stopped talking. "No. Now I want to know." Tony said. Clint who was still boiling with anger told them. "She was going to be a mother." Clint said.