6 - Dealing With The Past

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

???: So, demons are the weakest race in SRO huh?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm kind of upset about it. I wish I could change that.

???: Then why don't you focus on grinding your character?

Y/n: Grinding?

???: Yeah! I mean, doing a lot of quests in the realm that's for the demons, and level up your skills and magic!

Y/n: But how would I do that?

???: Well, from what I've learned from other beta testers, there's a super rare magic you can get if you focus on a certain magic art.

Y/n: That might help! Thanks a bunch!

???: No problem!!!

I then start running home, and as soon as I get to my house, I head to my room. I then open up SRO and look in the demon realm for good quests. After countless hours of searching, I found an area of monsters that are perfect for the first type of magic I wish to learn. Dark Magic.

Y/n: Since these monsters are weak to Dark Magic, that should help me. After all, I did learn that taking down monsters with their weakness not only levels up your knowledge of the magic, but also your level! Alright then, let's do this!!!! I'll be the best player of SRO, and I'll do it with what everyone sees as the most weakest race in the game!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After the dungeon exam, everyone went to their class. During which, many students started to whisper amongst themselves. Anos and Kurome then walk in and sit down.

Sasha: You two excited?

Anos: What do you mean?

Misha: We're getting our dungeon exam results.

Kurome: I see... Well, with what we brought, we should get a perfect score.

Emilia: Good morning!

Emilia then walks up to her station and begins to talk.

Emilia: First I have an announcement to make. Tomorrow, a transfer student will be joining us. There was another one, but she had already been assigned a class. The other one is a member of the generation of chaos, and a prodigy know as the master of the magic sword. Needless to say, he's royalty, along with the girl. Those in white uniforms, please don't forget your own standing when you're next to him.

Sasha: What a weird time to be transferring in.

Kurome: You can say that again.

Emilia: Also, about the scepter that Anos and Kurome's team had brought back during the dungeon exam the other day. Unfortunately, someone had stolen it before we could have it appraised.

Y/n: Someone stole it huh? Let's find out where they are and give them a good old dosage of poison.

As Kurome looks for the tracking device, Emilia continues her speech, unaware of what Kurome is doing.

Emilia: As a temporary measure until the culprit is found, Anos and Kurome's team will receive a score of 70 points.

Sasha: THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!!! Isn't the academy's fault that it got stolen? If it's a temporary score shouldn't it be 100?