"Mhm~daddy"

It has been about two months since Jeongin and Chan got back together. A few days after their suspension, Chan asked Jeongin to be his boyfriend. For real this time, no extras and excuses, just him and his baby. It was there two month anniversary today and Chan wanted to do something... Special. (wink wink😉).

Chan asked Hyunjin what all Jeongins kinks were. Surprisingly Hyunjin knew. He said Jeongin was very open about it. Jeongin liked to be called dirty names in bed. He liked bieng choked but with hands not a leash. He didnt like sex toys other then a vibrator. He liked rough sex. Shower sex was also a big kink he had.

Chan prepared his room that night. (Jeongin and Chans parents both knew about their relationship and was very excepting of it). He threw rose petals on the floor and bed. In the bathroom around the shower. He lit candles and everything. All the works etc.

Chan asked Hyunjin to distract Jeongin while he preped everything. (thats not gonna be the only thing he'll be prepping tonight😏) Jeongin just got to Chans apartment. "Baby?". "Im upstairs Innie!" Chan yelled. Jeongin walked upstairs and into the bedroom. He was met with a shirtless Chan in his boxers.

"Baby, how about we take a shower hm? To help you 'unwind'?" Chan smirked. Jeongin immediately knew what Chan was trying to do so he agreed. They got into the shower and immediately started kissing.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
EXTREME SMUT

They made out as if it was the last time they'd do it. Jeongin was straddling Chan as Chan had him up against the shower glass. He was roughly gropping Jeongin. "Hm~haaa" Jeongin let out a breathy moan. Suddenly Chan stuck his finger into Jeongins hole. "FUCK!" Jeongin yelled. "Now baby, tonight im not gonna go easy on you, you're gonna be a good slut and take my dick, okay?" Chan smirked sticking another finger in. "Ye-yes daddy, DADDY!" Jeongin yelled as Chan stuck four fingers into Jeongin.

"We're gonna have three rounds okay? One now, another on the bed and then i want you to give me a good anniversary gift and ride me" Chan said moving his fingers. "Shit~" Jeongin moaned. Two reasons, basically Chans whole hand was inside of him and he didnt know why but Chan explaining what they were gonna do was extremely turning him on". Jeongin came onto his stumich as Chan went in for another make out.

They got out of the shower not breaking eye contact and dryed themselves. Chan picked Jeongin up and threw him on the bed causing him to yelp. "Now slut, i basically prepped you already so now you're gonna help me cum, okay?" Those were Chans last words before he slammed into Jeongin. "Fucking God!" Jeongin yelped. "How the fuck are you still so tight?" Chan groaned as he slammed into Jeongin. Abusing the boys prostate. "DA-DADDY!" Jeongin yelled as Chan kept on slamming into him. Jeongin came again but surprisingly, Chan didnt.

Chan got up and walked over to the chair. "Now kunt, hop on daddys dick and make me proud". Jeongin whimpered at the petname but also the fact that he'd be riding a 8 inch dick. He went down on Chans dick. Chan moaned amd threw his head back as Jeongins insides sucked him in. Jeongins started bouncing but moving back and forth at the same time. Chan was in literal cloud nine. And so was Jeongin. Jeongin kept riding and came for the 3rd time tonight. "Now baby,tell me how much you love this dick in your pussy?". Jeongin was still riding but kept a steady pace.

"I love-love it daddy, i love it when your dick is inside of my pussy, i love it when you make me cum over and over again, i love it when you use me, i love it when you go rough on me, i love EVERYTHING!" Jeongin screamed the last part as Chan took Jeongin by the neck and slammed Jeongin down on his dick." Good girl". After a few minutes of Jeongin ridding Chan groaned and came. And it was alot. Like alot! Needless to say they took a shower and got into bed.

"I love you baby". " I love you too daddy". "Oh and Daddy... Never call me those names in bed again". Chan was confused, Hyunjin said it was one of Jeongins kinks. "Hurh? Why not, i thought you liked it?". "Well....im sensitive?". Chan chuckled and cuddled into the younger. They were both happy and content.

✨THE END✨