"Can I Kiss You?"

"Jeongin awnser me" Chan said softly. Jeongin turned around to face Chan. "Uh-Uhm hyung thats my cupboard so everything in there is mine" Jeongin said with a raised eyebrow. Chan brought his hand down to Jeongins exposed thigh causing thw younger to slightly gasp. "Im talking about the girly ones" Chan said. "O-oh uhm...." Jeongin slightly paused. "They're m-mine".

Chans eyes widened slightly. "Th-those are yours?" Chan said. His mind began taking him to other plaves. Places that were... well dirty. "Yes hyung... Please don't judge me" Jeongin said looking down. Chan lifter his chin so Jeongin was now looking Chan deep in the eyes."Innie....i wont judge you ever" Chan said softly. "Thank you hyung" Jeongin said snuggling up into Chan a bit more. Jeongins hand accidentally rubbed up against Chans crotch. Chan let out an involuntary growl. "S-sorry Chan hyung". "Its okay Innie" Chan said his voice deep and raspy. It turned Jeongin on so much but he wasnt gonna fuck some guy he met a few hours ago. There was a moment of silence. Not akward just comfortable. "Jeongin". "Mhm?". "Can i kiss you?" Chan actually thought the younger was going to reject him but instead the younger lifted his head.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
SMUT INCOMING

Chan put two of his fingers under Jeongins chin. Pushing his lips against Jeongins. Jeongins lips were soft and tasted sweet just like him. Chans lips were silky and soft. The kiss started getting more heated as Jeongin was now straddling Chan. Chans hands rubbed up and down Jeongins exposed thighs until he moved them up to Jeongins butt. He started gropping Jeongin causing Jeongin to moan"Mhm~Daddy"Jeongin immediately pulled away after hearing what he said. Chan was now a bit hard and he really wanted more. He pulled Jeongin back into the kiss this time rougher and hungrier. Jeongin obviously kissed back while grinding down on Chans hard on.

"Fuck... Baby" Chan said as Jeongin kept groaning. Suddenly Chan stopped Jeongin."Jeongin i need your help" Chan said his hands resting on Jeongins butt. "Yes Hyung?"."I need you to suck me". Jeongins slightly gasped at Chans request,but the way Chan was looking right now. Shirtless. Parshly sweaty. Fucking hot. He didnt care. "Omay hyung" Jeongin went down and down until he met the waist band of the shorts Chan was wearing. He pulled down the shorts and Chans boxers in one swift motion. Met by little Chan (that wasn't so little anymore). Jeongin gave Chans dick a few ktten licks making Chan groan. "Baby dont-dont tease me" Chan said taking hold of Jeongins hair.

Jeongin stopped messing around and took Chans entire length into his mouth. Chan groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Jeongin kept sucking and bobbing at Chan hard on. Jeongin felt Chans dick twitch, which only encouraged him. He slighy lifted his lips. Placing his hands on the base of Chans dick. He stsrted rubbing it while sucking it. Chan was a mess, he couldnt even form a proper sentence. "Daddys gonna-daddys gonna cum baby" Jeongin moaned at the nickname. A few sucks and pumps later Chan came into Jeongins mouth. Jeongin licking up evey drop of it. Jeongin sat up. He was also really hard by now. Chan noticed and started jerking Jeongin off. Jeongin hid his face in the crook of Chans neck to stiffle his moans. "I wanna hear you baby" Chan groaned as he bit onto Jeongins ears. Jeongin moaned a string of sounds and curses. Eventually Jeongin came into Chans hand. They cleaned up and fell asleep.