Going Back

(Welp time for me to fix your choices in a awesome way)

The hobo had a malicious look on his face "Y/n L/n you are ex-"

Suddenly you were pulled into a portal of sorts. You looked around this infinite darkness that you were dragged into. "Hello?" after saying that you began to hear a shuffling noise then you heard a click then the darkness was flooded with light instantly.

You looked around and instead of an endless darkness there was a small room that resembled a bedroom/attic and it was littered with old American merchandise.

You noticed an oddity in the room though, a dark human shaped void in the room

You noticed an oddity in the room though, a dark human shaped void in the room. It had no facial features or any other discernable features. Then the void person sighed "Ok so you might be wondering why I brought you here" you began to freak out  "Who are you? What are you? Where am I?!" the void person then looked directly at the audience "You guys asked to go back so I'm bringing you back" you looked where he was looking "What are you looking at or at least I think you're looking at something" the void person then looked back at you "I am a writer and this is my office and you...are my creation" you were even more afraid and confused than before "What is that supposed to mean?! I'm your creation?!" the void person pinched what you believed to be it's nose "The only why I'm telling you this is because I'm going to erase your memory of this encounter anyways" you began slowly backing up before bumping into a window.

A window?! I can get out of here!

You began to turn around "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not escaping out of the window but turning around. Don't turn around" you hesitated but then you turned around anyway and what you saw horrified you.

It was an endless void of nothingness as far as the eye could see. No start no finish just...nothing. "Ok I'm ready to listen to whatever you have to say"

The void person sounded amused "Great that makes my job much easier, also I'm a he just wanna let you know so you can stop calling me void person"

What the fuck?!

"Stop cursing"

How did he...?

"I created you, knowing what you're thinking at all times is just one of the perks of that" he then turned around and began shuffling through a drawer until he stopped and pulled out a laptop "Here it is! What I created you and your world with!" you began slowly moving towards it "You made me with a laptop?" he smiled "Yep! And I'm proud of every word you're made up of!"

Wait how do I know he smiled? He doesn't have a face.

"I just allowed you to know what facial features I'm making. It's a little creepy talking to a faceless person"

Makes sense.

"This might sound a little weird but you're in a story and you have viewers and those viewers wanted to stop you from getting expelled but what they don't know is that you weren't gonna get expelled anywaaa-" he looked at the audience "Shit...anyway let's move back to the matter at hand moving you back to before you kicked Bakugou" he then opened up the laptop which showed a large amount of text with a name at the top of it.

Don't get shocked when I win

"Did you really pick that as a title for my life story?" he sighed "It's my first book give me a break" he began to delete some text and then suddenly you heard a knocking sound in the distance apparently he did to "Shit! I'll be right back don't touch anything!" he ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

You looked at the door for a second then made your way over to the laptop. You hesitated but then decided to read some of it. When you realized that he was telling the truth you then began thinking of a way that you could test if this laptop was actually writing your life.

You suddenly got an idea you began typing on the keyboard.

Y/n suddenly manifested a 11th finger on his left hand.

Then as quickly as it had been typed a 11th finger appeared on your left hand. You then quickly deleted the sentence. You then got an idea, you then typed a very powerful sentence.

Y/n then learned all of Zenitsu's techniques and was able to use all of them to their fullest. And the Author isn't able to erase Y/n's mind.

You stepped back as all of these powers and abilities began flowing into your body. Then suddenly he walked back into the room.

He sighed and walked back over to the laptop "Ok I'm going to send you back into the story ok?" he began typing on the laptop before doing a last definitive tap "And, done! Now I just have to push you back in physically" he got up and began pushing you towards the laptop before you began to be sucked in and then you were completely pushed into the laptop.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Deku!" Bakugou's hands were lighting up with explosions as he charged Midoriya. Then the hobo launched his scarf toward Bakugou and apprehended him before he reached Midoriya.

______________________________________

Didn't expect that did you :)
______________________________________