𝕡𝕥.𝕚𝕚

Start from the beginning

As we get the food brung to the table, I look over at Corpse whose face is lit up like a dog about to get their bone. I try not to laugh, with that though, while trying to hold back laughter I failed a bit so he looked down next to him just to see me laughing at his face. He shoots his head up looking the opposite direction to avoid laughing as well.

I got my lovely burger with french fries, kinda bland I know, I know. But I'm a big burger person. I look over at Corpses Gyro dish, which looks absolutely delicious. He notices that I was glancing at it and he picked it up and offered it to me.

"huh?" I asked while leaning away from the food.

"You look like you really wanna try this, so here, have a bite." He said suggestively, handing the Gyro over to me. I take it cautiously and take a very small bite. I moaned at the delicious taste and handed it back to Corpse, who sat there watching me.

"that's really good.." say while smiling at him. He smiles back and nods in agreement.

We all continued to eat our foods as normally and have a great dinner. Once I finished my meal I sat there and talked to everyone for a little bit. Corpse sat there pretty silent the whole time so I turned my attention to him and tried to get him to talk a bit more. He seemed off... but I decided to let it be.

We all headed our way to the bar, Corpse followed behind me. I got wasted within the first few rounds of drinks. Corpse had been watching over me and my drink. I stuck by him to stay safe.

"Are you not gonna get drunk?" I asked in a shouting voice over the loud music.

He shook his head 'no' in return and followed up by saying, "I don't want to mess with any of my meds, I'll stick with my beer." He said looking down at me while smiling at my drunken state. I looked up at him and gave him an understanding smile. I took his hand and forced him onto the dance floor.

He stood there until I convinced him enough to just move around a little bit. I separated from him a little bit when he went to go put his sweater down. Some random guy came up next to me kept trying to get all over me. I tried to move away from his advances but I was very drunk that I barely had control of my balance.

This guy never left my side and kept groping me. I kept looking around in hopes to see someone I know. I felt helpless. All of a sudden I feel the grip of the mans hands on my waist finally loosen and get off. A sigh of relief escapes my lips. I feel hands on my shoulders again. I turn around and see Corpse standing over me.

"Are you okay?" He asked while trying to pull you away from the crowd. I nodded slowly trying to stabilize my breathing. He pulled me into a hug and rubs my back in attempt to calm me down.

"I'm sorry, I have really bad anxiety." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me straight faced.

"Don't apologize for something you can't control." He said while still rubbing my back. I smiled softly while sticking my face into his chest. I felt his grip tighten against my skin. I sat there for what felt like an eternity. I finally pulled away and looked at him. He leaned in close to my ear and said, "Do you want to sit down?" He asked putting one hand on my back to help me balance. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hands and leaded me to the party room that we have reserved.

Me and him sat there for a few hours just laughing and talking about random things. I'm really appreciative for him. I had ordered another drink to get a bit more drunk before we have to leave. Once i finish my drink Corpse gets up and he gets Felix to let him know we're ready to go home. Felix hands the keys to Corpse because Felix apparently had too much to drink so Corpse invites me to have shotgun. We all get into the car. Corpse and me kept talking about random things as we dropped everyone off one by one.

He heads to drop me off when he turns and asks me, "Do you want me to stay with you so you don't get sick by yourself?" He asked trying to seem genuine so I don't get the wrong idea. I nod as I direct him to my apartment. He parallel parks outside of the building on 10th ave. He opens the door and helps me out of the car. He looked down at me smiling as I tried to open the door.

Once I got into the apartment I sat down and chilled on my couch turning on the T.V. to watch The Office. He ends up sitting on the further end of the couch, obviously respecting boundaries. I laugh out of no where and he looks at me a bit sideways while I start laughing more at his reaction.

"What?" He asks with a smile growing on his lips. I look over at him and continue on to say, "you're sitting so far away, mr.gentleman." I said attempting not to burst out laughing. He moves closer to my body which is sprawled all over the couch. He continues to slowly get closer. He eventually begins to make the illusion like he is going to climb on top of me and either kiss or cuddle me. I got nervous as he moved his face closer and closer to mine. That was soon ruined when he decided to start tickling me on my side intensely. I ended up breaking out into a laughing fit.

He begins laughing as I squirm in his grip. Eventually we got overly tired and decided to stop. He basically plopped his arms at his sides after the crazy workout they just went through. He looks down at me who is still holding my stomach from all of the pain.

We locked eye contact for a little bit before I complained, "I'm sleepy". He nodded while focusing his attention to something else. I got up and turned on my LED lights and adjusted the lights to a low red to help me fall asleep.

"I'll be right back", I said informing him as I walked into my room and I changed into my sweat pants and a cropped Tyler, The Creator merch I had. I walked back into the living room and saw he was still wearing jeans.

"Do you want to borrow more comfortable pants?" I offered, he smiled and said "Would they even fit?" We both laughed at his stupid joke.

"I know it might sound weird but I have my ex's shorts from a while back and they're a large so they won't be super small on you." I said smiling through the door way. He nodded and got up and followed me into the bedroom.

To be continued..