The S is not Silent

Start from the beginning

"Be quiet, your crying too." You sniffled looking up at Kai who had glossy wet eyes. He sucked then back in with a huge breath. "Their happy tears right?" He asked wiping the salty tears.

You laughed lightly. "Of course they are, we're h-having babies. With an S. T-twins, a boy and a girl. B-babies in me." You we're out of breath, the surprise took it all away.

"I never thought this would happen." You began to cry again as you felt the babies in you move. "I'm so glad it did." A small tear escaped Kai's golden yellow eyes, but he quickly wiped it away.

The other male Levi noticed his actions and smiled while walking towards you both with M/n. "Seems like we were all correct in some way. Congratulations Kai and Y/n, I actually can't wait to care for the baby. Oh my bad, babies. The S is there." He chuckled and opened his arms.

You sniffed and wiped away your tears leaving Kai's grasp. "Thank you so much Uncle Levi." You chuckled at his words.

"Now let me hug my daughter who has two little babies in her stomach, my grandchildren!" M/n patted Kai away as she gently hugged you.

You hugged her back with building up tears. Your mother heard your quiet sniffles and pulled away from her warm hug.

"Oh my darling there's no need to cry, dry your tears. I know they are happy ones alright? Just imagine when not one but two babies come from you?! Oh I can already hear the crying and when they poop. Kai you better take care of your son." She joked hugging the brightly smiling male.

He chuckled as they left the hug. "Don't worry, I'll take care of all of my family to the end." He smiled kissing your cheek.

You softly nudged his neck for a swift gesture to show you cared. M/n eyes the sight, she felt even happier for you if that was possible.

S/n saw through her mother's emotions, she felt a tinge of jealousy hint at her as she saw you smiling brightly with a huge stomach. She saw Kai next to you, always talking and staring lovingly at you. S/n couldn't help but want to switch lives to see how it felt.

Still besides her jealousy, it was like it never happened. Happiness and proudness took the strongest place in her heart.

"Now I, the amazing planner, will get a hug from her big sister, her brother in law, and the baby girl and boy!" S/n cheered and gradually held you both for a while with the babies kicked hearing noise.

Your mothers eyes widened. "Kai, he's going to be my son in law! So close I can't wait for the wedding after these babies pop out!" M/n kept bringing up the future causing a blush to spread on your cheeks.

"Y/n you better not blush. For god's sake women Kai took you to bed, probably multiple times, and got you pregnant AND proposed yet you have the audacity to blush like a school girl?!" S/n playfully glared at you.

Kai smirked to himself hearing the statement of multiple times when he banged and railed your body with his.

The blush grew darker. "S-shut up I can do what I want! If I can't control it then sorry!" You said with a light weighted anger in your voice.

M/n and S/n laughed seeing your sudden move change because of the babies. Levi heard the temper in your voice rise as he was sweeping the pink and blue confetti.

"Better be careful with that women Kai. She'll break you when you get married, it's okay if you want to run away. Get your chance it's now." Levi looked at him with a menacing stare.

Kai felt his blood run cold. He felt your warm pinky on his and calmed down. "I'll pass on your offer." He sent a nod towards the cleaning Levi.

The black haired male laughed. "It's going to take more than that for me to stick you away from Y/n." He chuckled and cleaned up more confetti.