Chapter 2

It was finally the day of the party and I was so excited for the day to be over so I could go with my best friends to the mall to find a dress appropriate for the party , I was thinking a dress that was kind of long , average , but my friends were thinking the complete opposite ! One of my best friends Megan picked a couple dresses to try on as did I ... Are looks were completely opposite !

Megan's dresses were very short and see through with a "V" line that went to her belly button , mine was a dress that went to my knees and no clevlage could be seen at all ... I walked out in my dress she did the same with hers , she looked at me and screamed she yelled at me to take it off an burn it .. I didn't think it was that bad but apparently it was worse .

We went back into the dressing room an she gave me one of her dresses to put on I came back out and she said "yass that's perfect you have to get it" I didn't really like it but everyone always thought she always had the best fashion sense so I got it.

We got back home an My friends invited there dates over and I invited mine , I jumped in the shower I was planning on taking a really short shower , I heard the door open while I was in the shower about to get out , I asked who was in here , no response .. I sneakativly looked out the curtain to see MY CRUSH JACK GILINSKY standing there starting to undress ! I just watched hypnotized by his ripped six pack , I kept starting he then starting to tease me by playing with his belt and button on his pants ....