♡16♡

(i'm sorry for not updating i've been busy again because of school. I said i'd update but i didn't im so sorry. I'll try to write more for you guys)
———————
171120♥︎
———————
➥Third person pov

⚠️Warning: smut (when you see ‼️it's where it starts)

"i love you channie"

That was the first thing Chan heard that morning. When he opened his eyes he saw Felix laying on top of him, but he was still asleep. So most likely the younger was having a dream about the older.

Chan had decided to stay in the position they were in not wanting to wake up the cute little boy on top of him.

A thousand thoughts were running through his head.

Did he like Felix romantically?
What if i do like him and he gets feelings for Changbin?
Was i really falling for my best friend or am i overthinking?
Was he jealous at the fact that he stayed with Changbin the day before? and if not...
Why did it bother him so much?

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the other move around. He finally woke up, and look around confused but his eyes soon opened wide (a/n:mouth wide open)

"w-why am I on top of you?"

"i don't know, I should be topping" he smirked

"shut up"

Felix's phone ringed alerting him that he got a message.

"can you pass me my phone please" Felix said with a sleepy voice

Chan grabbed his phone and him being nosy he looked seeing it was a message from "binnie<3"

He rolled his eyes and didn't give Felix his phone.

"what are you doing, give me it"

"no i don't want you texting him"

"who even the is 'him' we are talking about"

"that changhin guy"

"it's changbin and really give me my phone"

"i don't care and again no plus it's so early in the morning and you're busy"

"i'm not busy what are you talking a-"

‼️

Chan leaned in and kissed Felix, and he kissed him back. The olders hands found it's way to the others waist. He turned them over so now Chan was on top. It soon turned into a really touching make out session. The two were moaning into the kiss.

"ngh-ah chan-" felix whined

They stoped kissing and chan took of his shirt, Felix admired his body. Chan caught him staring and smirked

"like what you see baby boy"

"b-baby b-boy?!??!" he stuttered

Felix sat up and started taking off his own shirt, chan helping him, and once it was off chan started running his hand up and down Felix's stomach and thighs.