His voice was bouncing in her head all the time.

"I like you, Peyton."

"And when the phone call finally ends, you say "I'll call you tomorrow at 10." And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again."

"Yes!" Whispered Julie and Peyton glanced at her before looking again at Luke.

"I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth. That I can take away your hurt, Heartbreak girl. Hold you tight straight through the daylight. I'm right here when are you gonna realize that I'm your cute? Heartbreak girl."

He focused now his energy in his guitar, playing hard as he could. Flynn increased the volume of the recordings from Julie, Alex and Reggie through his headphones so he could get back up to know when to play.

But he already knew.

"I know someday it's gonna happen, and you'll finally forget the day you met him. Sometimes I'm so close to confession. I gotta get it through your head." He looked over at Peyton. "That you belong with me instead."

"I like you, Peyton," his voice came to her head again. "I like you, Peyton."

He did the guitar riff perfectly before entering to sing again.

"I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth. That I can take your hurt, Heartbreak girl. Hold you tight straight through the daylight. I'm right here, when are you gonna realize that I'm your cure? Heartbreak girl."

He looked at her again, this time not taking his eyes away.

"I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth. That I can take your hurt, Heartbreak girl. Hold you tight straight through the daylight. I'm right here, when are you gonna realize that I'm your cure? Heartbreak girl."

He looked over to his bandmates when the song ended. As soon as Flynn stopped recording, Reggie jumped into his arms and took Luke by surprise, who tried to maintain balance.

"Woah, Reggie, okay, you are gonna suffocate him," claim Julie as she walked towards the guys, leaving Peyton standing there.

"You did it man!" Exclaimed Alex, hitting him on the shoulder. The guitarist chuckled as Reggie let him go. "That was even better than when we did it live."

Flynn approached Peyton, extending her a flash drive. Peyton grabbed it with a smile, looking at it.

"Heartbreak Girl, Sunset Curve," she read out loud. "Thanks, I'll pass it to my computer and give it to the labels. Then I'll give it back to you."

"Yeah, and this one." Flynn passes her another flash drive, this one similar to the one Peyton carries with her on her purse. "It's for you." She grabbed the object and looked at it.

"Peyton, Sunset Curve," she read before looking at Flynn.

"That's the original name of the song. Thought you might like it." Flynn smiled at her before walking away. Peyton looked at the flash drive, smiling a little.

"I like you, Peyton."

The girl looked at him for a few seconds before looking away.