0.9

It has been a week since my first date with Luke. Today I am moving out of Elly's because I got my own loft. It's not to small but it's not to big. It's actually a block away from Luke's place. Luke left the whole ex boyfriend thing alone.

He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend even though he call me his on our date. I haven't brought it up though.

5 seconds of summer is blowing up and when I say blowing up I mean like an explosion happened. Right now I'm just sitting in my car like some weirdo looking at my new loft.

I finally get out of my car. My loft is on the 2 floor. So I took the elevator. I got to my floor and found my loft. I go to unlock it but it's already being swung open by a Michael in a super hero costume.

"What the fuck" I begin to say but then cut my self off saying "you know what I don't want to know". He then pulls me into MY loft. I mean why are they even here again it's MY loft.

I see my dumb best friend Elly with her blonde hair in a messy bun with a sun dress on sitting on the couch along with the cal pal, ashy poo, and Lukey.

I look at Mikey and think he reminds me of a kitten so I say "you Mikey remind me of a kitten" the whole room just erupted in laughter.

We all calmed down and I sat on the couch. Calum sat up and said "we as in 5 seconds of summer have in announcement to make". I am a little scared right now you never really know what to expect with these boys. "As you know a member of one direction tweeted about us" he said.

I remember Luke telling me this. We were all so excited when that happened so I wonder what this is about. "One direction asked us to tour with them" he finished.

The room went silent. It was broken by me and Elly screaming and running into each other's arms. I know I was so excited for the boys but I am pretty sure Elly just wanted to meet one direction.

Me and Elly stared talking at the same time so you couldn't tell what we were talking about. The boys just stared at us like we were crazy. We finally calmed down.

I jumped into Lukes arms and kissed him a million times on his face. "I am so happy for you babe when are you leaving" I said. He started to look upset and I started to look worried.

"Next week" he said. He then asked "do you want to come with us Jaymee"

"oh my god I thought you were just gonna leave me" I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.

He whispered back "I would never"

we smiled at each other like fools. Elly started coughing like she was dying. Calum then read he mind saying "you can go to" Elly jumped in his arms and screamed "I will finally meet Niall".

We all laughed at her little comment. "So are you guys gonna help me move in or what". They all started getting my stuff and bringing inside.

4 hours have passed and all my stuff was put away and I was just starting at my aunts records that she gave me.

Luke came up to me and put his arms around my waist. "What are you thinking beautiful" he asked.

"I am thinking that I am going to take that actually record out of the album cover and hang them all on my wall then take the covers and hang them some where else" he then said "that would be cool"

"Can you help" I asked

"sure anything for my girl" he said then kissed my cheek.

1 hour later we were almost done and the rest of the boys and Elly were past out. We were starting to get tired at lest I was. I was lying on the floor and Luke came over to me and started to move his hand up and down my arm. I smiled and feel asleep right there.
----------------
Next week