Another Job

"So, what do you want to talk, Mr. Junyoung? I thought you're a polite person that will knock door before coming in?"

That's Ms. Eunha speaking to me 10 minutes after I caught her and Bora making out. I still remembered how Bora came towards my desk with her super-red face, and simply gave me a sign to come to the boss's room. She also came with me, and I could kind of feel her burning glare behind me,

"I'm very sorry for intruding!" I gave her a deep bow, I think more than 90 degree,

"Answer me. What's your intentions to come without permission? Explain to me," she didn't raise her voice, but still I didn't dare to look at her face,

"Again, I'm sorry. But to clarify things, I've already knocked the door and my mistake was actually because I didn't wait for your permission. I just want to make a report of a system error with our accounting software, and that's it,"

"Mr. Junyoung..." she got up and walked towards me, "You can always leave a memo, either to Bora directly or leave it on her desk. Or if you'd rather talk to me directly, you could just waited until I gave you permission, isn't that also applied in your former office?"

I realized she was standing just a few centimeters away from me. I could see her legs were glistening with liquid,

"I-I'm sorry for failing to understand the procedure, Ma'am. Indeed, that also applied in my former work,"

"What did you see?"

"Eh?"

What kind of question was that? See what?

"I ask you, what did you see, when you barged into my room earlier?"

I felt danger, "oh- nothing. Really,"

"Liar. You see this, right?"

I realized I kept looking at her legs and shoes all the time so I didn't know what she showed me,

"See what, Ma'am-"

I looked up and found two perky breasts showing up in front of my chest,

"Oh! S-sorry," I looked back down,

"You said sorry, so you indeed see everything,"

I cursed myself at that point,

"Since you've seen our private properties, Mr. Junyoung, I demand you to show me yours too,"

"Pardon?" I can't comprehend with what she said,

"I thought you have brilliant mind, Mr. Junyoung. Can't you understand? I'll make it very clear then," her legs moved back a little, "since you've seen our bare body, we demand you to show us yours,"

"B-but, that's inappropriate,"

"It's a trade, Mr. Junyoung. The basic concept of this company," weird rustling noise could be heard both in front and behind me, "besides, look at that bulge inside your trousers,"

Oh, shoot! I didn't realized getting turned on. My hand quickly covered my bulge to hid it.

"Bora," I felt Bora walked pass me, "now please, look here, Mr. Junyoung,"

My mind said don't, but my head won't obey it. I looked up again, and there stood two fine ladies, fully uncovered themselves. Not even their hands.

"Now, please, uncover yourself, Sir,"

Weird, I accidentally looked into Ms. Eunha's eyes and my hands had moved on their own. My mind went blank seeing these ladies slender naked bodies. Without me controlling them, my hands had unbuttoned my shirt, unbuckled my belt, and then slid down my trousers and pants at once, revealing my hard erected wood.