First Day

Monday, a day that most people found so boring and annoying but for me it's gonna be exciting and thrilling, at least for the day. It was my first day working at my new office, a company called Wishtalgia. It is a rising fashion company that's already had their branches all over the country, even already had 3 more branches abroad. I still remembered the day before my interview that I was busy naming all the key people along with their job and positions.

"This lady is Kim Sojung, the CEO and also the Chief Business Officer. And then Yerin is the Chief Marketing Officer, Jung Eunbi and Hwang Eunbi-nim are the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Technical Officer respectively, Choi Yuna is the Chief Production Officer, while Kim Yewon is the Chief Design Officer,"

I also studied their history for a little bit, so that I knew that the six ladies were all in the same level but because they also need an overall leader, they agreed to make Sojung to became their CEO. The company was started up during their college days around 6 years ago in their rent house, as a online clothing shop. Because of Yewon's excellency in designing things, they decided to make their own brand by cooperating with some vendors.

Me myself, was an accounting supervisor in a retail company and after 5 years working there, I decided to find my new job, and luckily, Wishtalgia were finding a new person to fill in their Accounting Manager position. I was accepted and managed to beat a lot of people who were also interested to work with this rising fashion company.

With my current position as Accounting Manager, it's just given that I will be working under Ms. Jung Eunbi's wing and as I learned from the interview that since there were two Eunbis, Ms. Jung would be called as Eunha, and Ms. Hwang would be called as SinB, and all six of them had given their employees their permission by calling them with their first name.

From the outside, Ms. Eunha might looked like a delicate person with her babyface and tiny body--compared to myself, but from what I also learned from my researching about this company, she was super smart especially in mathematics, which was why she was the CFO.

I'd arrived at the company at 8:50 a.m, and after greetings the front desk and went to the toilet--to make myself a little bit more neat and tidy, I went to Ms. Eunha's room. I'd had an office tour the day before, so I knew already where's where.

"Excuse me, has Ms. Jung- Eunha arrived? I just want to make a report," I asked the assistant outside her room,

"Oh, Mr. Junyoung, nice to meet you, I'm Bora and I'm Ms. Eunha's assistant. She has arrived and is currently inside. Let me check on her for you,"
Bora said then entered the room,

After a few seconds, "Please come in. Mr. Junyoung,"

I knocked the door just to be more polite, and came in,

"Ah, Mr. Junyoung! I thought you won't come!" Ms. Eunha greeted me first with her bright voice,

"Why wouldn't I Ms. Eunha? Hahaha. Starting today I'll be working with you, so please give me your guidance," I gave her a full 90° bow,

"Likewise, Mr. Junyoung. Feel free to give us ideas, critics, or advice, because as we're still raising this company together, we will need a lot of your help," she walked towards me and shook my hand, "also we will have an introduction meeting in 10 minutes, so you can know more about our teams and vice versa,"

"Understood, Ma'am. Then please excuse me to get ready for the meeting,"

"Sure, sure. Have you know where's your desk at?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I've seen them yesterday through the office tour. Excuse me," I left after giving her another bow.

The introduction meeting itself was only held briefly. It was just Ms. Eunha showing who's who and their jobdesc and I will be in charge of managing the Accounting Division, just below Ms. Eunha's rank. Another person with the same level as me was Mr. Yonggil as the Financial Strategy Manager.

The next meeting right after that was the usual Monday brief, and with that I knew how the company conditions looked like financially, and what's the plan in the next and far future. So far the sales of our products was quite stable and showing some improvements. The meeting didn't go too long, as I learned from an employee after that, that Ms. Eunha tend to make every meeting simple and quick, so we could do our job right away.

My first task was evaluating any accounting progress from last week so it would be ready to be compiled to make a monthly report at the end of the month. So far it was quite easy as I'd used to do it in my last company, and even with the amount of work given to me that morning, I could clear it before lunch,

"Ms. Yura, here's my evaluation results, there's still some mistakes on the Tuesday and Friday sales, so please give them a double check," I said to one of my division member, "you can do it after lunch, though. Take your time,"

After my evaluation works clear, I decided to go around my work area to know more about each employees works and their difficulties in doing them. So far the only problem--and it actually happened right before my eyes, was the accounting software that we used had some kind of bugs, so I thought I should make a report to Ms. Eunha to be consulted with the Technical Division. Maybe after I had lunch.

***

Lunchtime had finished and I was having a very good meal. The company's food court actually had a better quality meal compared to my former office. It's really on another level and it's all free for all the employees. It might be because to be true to this company's goal to chase after quality, the food also had to be the best.

I went back to my work area and decided to go into Ms. Eunha's room. I knew she had also finished her lunch, because I saw her leaving the food court with her assistant, Bora. I couldn't find Bora on her desk, so I thought she must been inside too. After making second thought to come in or not, I knocked the door and came in before I heard any answers.

"Excuse me for disturbing, Ma-"

Two ladies hugging just a meter away in front of me behind the assistant's wall, with no upper clothes, no bra, and--I looked down--no panties,

"KYAA"
"OH!"
"SORRY!"

I quickly closed the door and speedwalked towards my desk.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Author here. Finally after a few years without a series (other than Boy Friend or Boyfriend? in my one-shots) I decided to make a new one after seeing GFriend's My Way Photo Teasers. Please leave a comment so I can be motivated to continue this story, because I really want to! Thanks for reading, hopefully you'll like this one