episode 27

it's time to really shake things up in the house! give people the drama they have been waiting for! let's wake up the boys!

''casa amore!" they chanted as they packed their bags and headed out to the front.

''casa amore!" they chanted again as they pulled up to the end of the road at a brand new house. they immediately jumped out of the car.

"casa amore" is a the new place the boys are going to be staying away from the girls for a bit.

randy, buddy and seth looked to each other.

"this all seems too good to be true.." randy trailed off. "there's got to he a catch."

"and if there is?" seth asks.

"you! better not slip up." randy points directly at seth. they all entered to the house to hear girls cheering. randy rolled his eyes walking into the backyard first.

there were six girls. it was like they were put there for each of them to have an option.

CONFESSION

RANDY

look...i'm not into this. i haven't gotten to know any girl besides renee and i'd like to keep it that way.

END CONFESSION

the six girls sat on the couch while corey stood beside them.

"good morning, fellas." he smiled while the girls cheered. randy crossed his arms uncomfortably while everyone else looked open to the idea of new people. "girls, introduce yourself."

"hello boys." she winked. she was a blue-eyed girl with faint pink hair. she held her hands clamped together as she spoke. "my name is liv."

"he-llo liv." finn winked making randy roll his eyes.

"hi!" she smiled brightly as she stood up. she had brown curly hair that slowly transitioned into blonde hair. "my name is jojo." she smiled again before sitting down.

"hello!" she smirked. her bright orange hair had immediately caught finn's eye. she stood up. "my name is becky lynch."  she winked at finn as she seen his cheeks turn red.

"hi!" she smiled as she bounced up from her chair. she had short black hair with bold lipstick. "my name is peyton." she smiled and buddy smiled right back.

"what's up dudes!" she said in her thick british accent. she wore all black. she had long black hair with strands of blue. "i'm paige."

"hey everyone! my name is naomi!" she smiled brightly. she had the type of smile that made everyone else in the room smile, including randy.

"okay! ladies, you all know the guys. now, let's get down to the rules. you guys will stay in this house for the week. if you like one of these girls, you can choose to take them back to the villa with you OR you can leave them and join back your couple." corey explained and everyone nodded. "but! if you choose to leave your pending couple, if she doesn't find someone she likes back at the villa, she will go home."

"damn." cass said before corey smiled at everyone and walked out.

randy walked out before anyone could even approach him. he went to go explore the house that he would be spending the next seven days in.

liv, peyton and becky approached buddy and finn.

jojo sat down on the bench and roman approached her.

paige and naomi approached seth.

cass sat alone.

"so, what do you do for a living?" roman asked jojo. they had been talking for about an hour and he was starting to like her.

"i'm a private investigator." she whispered and his eyes widened as he gasped.

"i'm an fbi agent!"

"dude!" she laughed. they had a lot in common from the information they had gathered in the short amount of time. "so where do you live?"

"florida."

"no way!" she blushed. he chuckled. he looked at her with a sparkle in his eye. the laughs he shared with her felt more real than they did with sasha or brie. something was different.

"so finn." becky winked as she took a sip of her pina colada. "who do you have waiting for you back in the villa?"

"i guess you could say no one?"

what about bayley? the girl you were trying to hard to win over???? ring a bell?

"how is that possible that someone with arms like these, that you're not boo'd up." liv smiled as she ran her hands up and down his arms.

looks like finn is having a good time.

"and you, i really like your accent." peyton teased buddy.

"and i, yours." he smiled. "where are you from, aussie?"

"yup!"

"now that's the type of girl i'm looking for." he teased as they headed to the day beds to have their own conversation.

"so, you have anyone waiting for you back in the villa?" naomi asked with a bright smile.

"yeah, i really like her." seth smiled back.

"i don't know what i was expecting coming on this show," she laughed. "i mean, maybe some friends?"

"yeah! this show has helped me make tons of friends, i'm sure that if you meet the girls in the villa, you'd be a hit. you just radiate positivity."

"why, thank you, seth." she smiled, wrapping her braids into a bun.

"so you're not interested in getting a girl?" paige rolled her eyes.

"well, no." seth laughed along with naomi. paige grunted, storming off towards a very bored cass.

"are you single and interested?" paige asked and he shrugged with a nod. "wanna make out?"

"why not.." he shrugged before they both disappeared away from the group. everyone was bonding, but seth couldn't help, but think how much xavier would have benefitted from being here.

it was growing dark and everyone needed to figure out their sleeping arrangements.

cass and paige crashed in bed together.

finn and liv crashed together.

buddy crashed with peyton.

roman crashed with jojo.

becky and naomi crashed together.

there were two extra beds, giving seth and randy the opportunity to sleep alone. the lights shut off and everyone began to go silent when randy groaned in frustration.

"dude, i miss renee." he turned to seth with a pout.

"it hasn't even been twenty-four hours." he laughed.

"i know, but like, what do you think she's doing?"

"wel-"

"probably brushing her hair," he paused. "or maybe telling someone off." he chuckled at the thought.

"or maybe she's sleeping! it's one am! goodnight!" seth shook his head with an amused eyeroll.

a/n looks like the boys and girls are being split up. which couple do you think will survive? which do you think will end?
the next chapter will be from the girl's pov.
new boys next chapter!!
out sunday because i am working tomorrow!! ♡