~CHAPTER ONE~ Money

Normal POV

"We can't do this anymore. We'll have to abandon the plans."
A frustrated girl with her hair tied back into a pony tail stood up from the circular table in which 4 more people sat around.
"Yuki! But we've only just started!" A boy with short and frisky black hair argued," we haven't even cracked the code of 'The Secret: a treasure hunt'!" (NOTE: this book is actually real.)
"Look Baku." She answered back," it's been 34 years and only 2 of the 12 treasures have been uncovered. What do you think are the chances that we can find it with 'these' idiots?"
"Oi!" A blonde shouted," are you talkin' bout' us bro?"
"No, I'm talking abou- of course I'm talking about you!"
"You are gonna get REKT."
"Sit back down!" Yuki shouted," Kunio! You were the one that decided I was the person who would be discussing this topic!"
He cursed under his breath as he sat back down.
The room was silent.
"Anyways," she went on giving a glare at Kunio," we are going to scrap that plan to find the treasure and start something new. We've spent all our money on that book and moving to the U.S, so it's also good to make some cash."
" YEEEAH. Yuki!!!" a girl with two pigtails exclaimed as she took a sip of her bubble tea, swaying from side to side.
" and," she said sternly," it needs to be an efficient job."
" we can pretend to be hobos on the road and beg for money then run off XD." She laughed.
"Jakarin. Serious now." Yuki snapped.
"Sorry ._."
"Any suggestions?"
A guy with messy hair sitting next to Jakarin and Kunio raised his hand.
"Yes Leiko?"
"Can we get lunch.... IM STARVING HERE!" He exclaimed as he pointed towards himself.
"you can go flip burgers at McDonalds! Now do you guys have a plan or what?!"
"What about yourself Yuki..." Kunio muttered.
"I heard that! And I have plenty of good ideas. We can be a pharmacist for a couple of weeks, be a lawyer, accountant....."
"But that's so boring!" Jakarin whined.
"I agree!" Baku complained as he let out an angry hiss.
"Money is more important!"
There was more arguing to come, as the group all went about their opinions.
"Can we just sell things on the street?!" Kunio exclaimed.
Yuki stopped.
"Sell... That's it!"
Everyone looked at her.
"Leiko, pass me the treasure hunt book."
He lazily tossed the leather pages with a woman printed at the front to her. She caught it easily.
"We can sell this book!"
"On the streets? Because no." Baku pointed out," everyone knows that we've been looking for the treasure, if we go out of our underground base, they'll flood us!"
"I'm not scared of some runts!" Kunio yelled.
"No." Yuki said to him," Baku's got a point, we need to sell it through other means."
"How about we do it online?" Jakarin suggested," a lot of people on the Internet tend to search for it."
"Great." She walked towards her and put her hand on her shoulder, " you can do the honours."
"M-Me?!"
"Yes you, now go and sell the book while we figure out another way to make money!"
Jakarin sat back down in her seat, pulled out her laptop and began to make an account on eBay.

-------------------------------------------

Kunio POV

"No!" Yuki exclaimed again, " Baku, we can't sell cats, can't catch cats and we CANT BREED THEM. And Kunio!" She pointed at me as I groaned," we can't make a video game because none of us know how to code!"
Well we could always learn! Its as easy as learning all the controls on a game!
"Hey..." Baku began,"where's Leiko and Jakarin? Are they in the next room?"
"Yeah," I noticed," I wonder what they're doing in there."
"WHO CARES WHAT THEY'RE DOING NOW PAY ATTENTION." Her hair was on fire (Do not reference...), ugh! My phone was telling me to upgrade my titans to level 73... I wish I can skull bash Yukimaru....
"AHH...! OH YES! THATS GOOD...!! YES!" What is that?!
"It's coming from the next room!" Baku exclaimed.
"I'll go open the door." I said as I stood up.
"Thank you for being useful." Yuki noted.
I just wanted to get away from this conversation! I like to get on to things without plans, it gets things done better than planning.
I turned to knob to see....!
"Jakarin... Why are you all sprawled over the bed....?" Baku asked.
" our internet is so SLOW.... So I got tired of waiting -_____-."
"What are those noises??" Yuki peeked in." Where's leiko?"
"Here." She said plainly as she lifted the bed covers to reveal a mature content video viewing leiko.
I tackle him onto the wall as he ignored me, which he continued to do.
"Jakarin, you can go reset the underground internet system," Yuki ordered, oh no... The discussion continues..." With Kunio and Leiko so you don't get lost."
YES! THE CAT IS STUCK WITH THE ORDER! HAHA. TASTE MY FIST.

Yukimaru POV

I waited for the three to leave to the external side of our base and finally returned to the table to find Baku already seated.
"Baku." I called his name.
"Yeah?" He turned around from his phone.
I looked around in case for.... People.
"You know the organisation that has been following us....tenebris sempiternis, aka Teneris?"
He nodded, good, we've got a good start.
" Well... I've done some research on them through thorough history books and such, and I've seemed to find out small facts and details about it...."
He edged closer.
" well, the name Tenebris Sempiternis means Everlasting Darkness. Which, through our recent encounters with them, have led me to this." I reached towards the shelf we had of old textbooks and tapestry, I pulled out the King James Bible.
" read this bookmarked paragraph." I told him.
He silently opened the black book with the words: HOLY BIBLE, imprinted onto its cover.

"Genesis 4:1-7; Romans 2:1-16
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness into the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

God's judgement. "

He was silent.
" everlasting chains under darkness... Judgement of the great day... Sodom and Gomorrah, and the ci- What does it all mean?"
"You see..." I explained as I set down the world globe," Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities that was said to be under sufferings according to the bible, was located by Jordan River."
He followed along as the light lifted inside his eyes.
"The first time we met Teneris, we met them on our quest to collect that plant Silene Stenophylla near borders of Israel's Dead Sea. Right?"
"Yeah, but what has this got to do-"
He shifted the globe. I think he's figured it out.
"Exactly." I said as his eyes widened," Jordan River flows into the Dead Sea. And remember, we were at the borders of Isreal. And Teneris left us with this." I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a sheet of torn and yellowed paper.
"This is..." Baku started," the piece of paper that they left on the chest that had our plant...."
"Yes." I replied as I pointed," but look at the symbols on it. A six pointed star. Representing the flag of Israel. Except...." My finger shifts towards the blue stains on the South East corner of the star."this is what's important. The star acts as a compass, so if we need to head South East."
"But... Why though Yuki?" He questioned," why do we have to follow that clan of scoundrels?"
"They're after us Baku." I said simply," back to the bible part of this riddle, it was stated: judgement of the great day. Which means world domination.... Teneris wants a greater future.... To have incredible equality... Well... Almost...."
"But how can you tell? It could be anything!"
I flipped over the paper and revealed a symbol of the letter S split by an equal symbol.
"Oh." He said," that's... The national equality symbol...."
I nodded," it'll only be us that's equal... Because they want to rule over us... To run as Master and servant... We need to act sooner or later baku, we can't just stay here, we need to see what they want from us, in the South East."
"So have we cracked all of the organisations codes?"
"Not quite, these are just some minor facts I've dug out. For now we need to work on getting outta here."
We need to leave our base and head on. Not only will we have nothing done, it increases the chances of them finding us....
Suddenly a massive exploding sound erupted throughout the base. Bookshelves tumbled over as I covered all out important belongings while baku was helplessly hiding underneath the table.
"NYA!!! w-what was that?!" He stuttered
" dammit..." I cursed.

"we need to go..."

Hey guys :3 I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter ^^ the next following ones wont be as plot heavy, more of a chilled cafe where no body gives a crap :P. Anyways, what was that sound Yuki heard? Is something invading? And what's happened to Kunio, Leiko and Jakarin??

Stay tuned for the next chapter ^^~

☁︎ Soar Higher ☁︎