Given The Circumstances I'd Say You're.....Very Difficult

A/N: This is the first part of the story I'm writting..well actually it's jsut hald of the first part, but I need to publish it so next half will be up tomorow. I know the story must sound really boring from the way it's written..Well I'm sorry about that, but I promise it will get fun soon. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer P.O.V

I sighed impatiently as I struggled to put my red suitcase in the overhead compartment of the plane, people kept pushing forwards and backwards as they passed me and settled in their seats. Finally a couple of pushes later I had managed to get it in there and sat down at my window seat, I felt rather breathless at that point, and my feet were killing me. I can’t believe they only had tickets for today... 14th of August was my older brothers birthday, and the same day I’m travelling from New York back to London, sucks, but my birth parents couldn’t get me plane tickets for any sooner.

So, now, instead of relaxing, or helping my mother, Jane, prepare dinner, or going out with my brother and friends to the club to enjoy ourselves on his 18thbirthday I’m going to spend ten boring hours in the air, and land with an amazing head ache.

The complaining in my head was stopped as I felt someone slide their body into the seat next to mine. He smelled absolutely divine, DKNY only the brave it’s dorky that I know what the cologne is, but my friends and I have spent countless hours scanning boots and smelling any bottle of perfume we could get our hands on, countless hours well spent. I thought as a small smile appeared on my face. I pulled out my iPod from my small over the shoulder bag and switched it on, listening to my chemical romance.

I had been lost in the music hardly paying attention to the person next to me, and was surprised when I saw a packet of gum outstretched in front of my nose, blinking confused I turned my head to look at the guy “Sorry?” I asked taking out my headphones “I was saying you should have some gum...unless you like having Jet Lag” he said, his voice was silky smooth, I couldn’t help but smile slightly “ah, thanks” I said taking the packet of gum and popping one in my mouth “No problem” he answer in that same sexy tone that was sending small shivers down my spine “I’m Kyle”

“Uhm, Summer” I answered rather timidly wait am I getting shy? No way....Well who wouldn’t be getting shy around those gorgeous hazel eyes...I thought, feeling rather dorky again “you have a gorgeous name”  all I heard was ‘you...gorgeous’ a small blush crept up my cheeks as I smiled “ah, thank you” I said rather awkwardly “my pleasure” he answered smirking, damn, he knew right then that he had me in the palm of his hand....No I would not allow it, I have always been stubborn, and after the break up with Matt...I didn’t want to be powerless ever again. “So you live in London?” I asked masking my rather nervous exterior with a calming sense of power.  Kyle chuckled lightly as he gave a curt nod “Yeah, Kensington” he answered rather lazily I see rich guy... I thought nodding slightly “what about you?” it was my turn to shrug lazily “Islington” sure it wasn’t the best place in London, but I had everything I needed there, my friends, work, and family.

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting with my back against the window, legs on Kyle’s lap, as he was leaning forward, towards me, his elbow just under my side watching X men on my laptop, it was a very strange position to be lying in, and we did receive quite a number of looks from the people who were going to the bathroom and back, but neither of us cared, especially for the forty something year old who kept going every six minutes “I don’t get it...what does Jean have that Storm doesn’t?” I asked with a frown, Kyle glanced up at me “I have no idea...I mean Hailey Berry is stunning” he said and I nodded “exactly my point....”

“Yeah but if Logan was in love with her, then there would be no point to the movies” he added and I frowned rolling my eyes “Fine. Good point” I said as I pulled my arm out from under the hot laptop and placed it atop the head of the seats.

Kyle P.O.V

Three hours into the flight I looked over at the pretty brunette asleep, her back was against the window still, her feet lay in my lap as I was sitting back up, playing with her laptop.

It was strange; usually I would have just seduced the girl and got it over with. But Summer wasn’t playing into any of my tricks. She just kept laughing as if she knew exactly what I wanted and she wouldn’t give it to me....well no matter what I would make her my next conquest I thought as I closed the laptop and ordered a vodka from the stewardess, the woman had giggled rather annoyingly as I played up the charm. She brought the drink fast for me and giggled once more as I thanked her.