The online app

Max was really tired. It was her first day back to school Max was a freshman in high school she was really lonely she didn't have any friends. She really wanted a friend she decided to go online and try to find a friend. She found someone his profile name was Matt and he said he was 14. she decided to friend him since they were about the same age. When he added her back they started talking.
                                                                               2 MONTHS LATER

She started to catch feelings for him. But she was getting worried as Matt was acting really weird he started asking for her information. When he ask to meet up she said yes not knowing what she was about to get her self into. She put on her cutest outfit and told her mom she was going to a friends house when she got to the park she asked everybody there  if she was the guy she met online all of them said no. there was only one guy left but it looked like he was in his 30's  so she asked him and he said yes. she asked him how old he was and he said he was 34. She got really scared and ran away. When she got home she told her mom and mom got really mad but she was really worried to so she told max to delete the the app she met him on and took her phone away.

                                                                              3 MONTHS LATER
Max got some new friends at school and eventually forgot about Matt until one night when she got her phone back she received a call from an unknown number. She decided not to answer it but she kept on getting these phone calls soon she decided to answer and it was Matt her being really scared she asked him what he wanted he didnt say anything so she hang up until she got a text from a unknown person she read it and said "still watching," her getting really really scared she told her mom and they decided to block but they kept on getting this messages from the person unknown so eventually they decided to call the cops but the cops ignored it and said it was someone probably just pulling a prank on them so they agreed with them but once they started getting death threats they went to the police again and told them whole story this time the cops said they would look more into it. Then one morning max woke up to someone looking through her window.......

ok guys so there will be more to this but im taking a break because this took a long time but ill see you in the next part bye the next part might be out by next week or next month but bye guys :}