☇ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

THE car accident that summer left the group of teens with a brand new outlook on their lives

        THE car accident that summer left the group of teens with a brand new outlook on their lives. it wasn't necessarily life changing but definitely a wake up call for them. so stevie was on better terms with his brother ian and his mom. sure miss dabney didn't like the people stevie called his friends but they'd make amends for positivity in the household. on the contrary, ruben was regularly seeing a therapist. not that he could typically afford a real one so the school's guidance counselor was fairly working.

fuckshit eased up on being intoxicated most of the time and actually got things done in life. in all honesty, everyone thought that was good enough for him. he now refused to be known as fuckshit, the one who literally fucks shit up. putting his all into his movies, fourthgrade still filmed like his life depended on it. it was his passion as well as a distraction so it was a win-win.

ray had blossomed many connections with pro skaters like no other. he felt that this was his timing and more importantly, he wasn't going to let his family down. it wasn't that ray changed or let his newly grown fame get to his head, but the group of friends were at the point in their lives where ray didn't have to be the one that forced them together or be the one to look after them all the time. he was only just a little big tired of being the glue and felt that he needed to look after himself for once. no one complained on his ways of coping. they thought it was fair to give ray his space.

ray's plans to make it big was always in the works. in other words, the sky was the limit and he had yet to leave the ground.

        THE vaughn family are easily one of the most respected and recognizable families in the city

THE vaughn family are easily one of the most respected and recognizable families in the city. each member of the family appeared to be naturally talented no matter the subject. essentially, it all starts with the parents, dedrick and kenya vaughn, also known as the top real estate agents in the game. sold million dollar homes, represented celebrities, organized charities, they did it all. despite being quite busy, the married couple had seven beautiful kids.

        the oldest at twenty-five, shaquille vaughn is a highly skilled freelance artist. from being in art school to achieving an art career, he was limitless. shaq's life goal has always been to open his own art studio and that was finally happening for him with the assist of his business partner and best friend, elias. aside from shaq's artistic abilities and into his social life, he's honestly kind of known as a player. it's not like he wanted that title but he was also never sure if he's ready to settle down at any given point. who knows, he wouldn't mind being somebody's baby daddy.

        next is the oldest girl, drea vaughn. drea is twenty-four and is a hairstylist working in one of the best hair salons in the city. she is said to be motherly and takes her spot as the oldest sister very seriously, always being the serious one to give advice or scold her younger siblings— or even older with the way shaq acted sometimes. currently, she's engaged to a business man and she is always in her bag.

       then there's the twins, salomé and korben vaughn who are twenty-two. so salomé grew up being more of the musical kid while korben was more of the athletic kid. salomé has vocals for days and practically sings everywhere. bars, festivals, churches, homes, etc. you name it and she was there. her personality really shines bright and she's a music lover by heart. it's always a vibe hanging out with salomé.

       on the other hand, korben loves staying in shape and is definitely a gym junkie. he's a senior in college for track & field and is truly living the college experience. friends, parties, and girls. unlike shaq, korben actually isn't a player and vows to treat girls right. he's a ladies man for sure. although, girls do throw themselves at him making it hard for him to find the right connection. in the end, he'd always go to his twin flame for advice.

       the fifth child is kiron vaughn, he's more so the chilled out one, taking life as it is. he's pretty comedic and into all things dancing and acting. auditioning and rehearsing often takes up his time but he'd always make time for a fun family game night. he loves bringing the family together or even planning family vacations. kiron's definitely a family man.

       then there's synner vaughn. although not being the twins but rather still close in age, she and kiron were practically partners in crime. they were each other's first best friends and nothing could break their bond. so synner's a girl of many things. to put it short, she's definitely the expressive one. she loves every part of fashion and currently her latest project is running her own blog. she's passionate about so many things so she thought why not connect with other people who are passionate about the same things?

          unfortunately, synner is generally misunderstood like many teens her age. on the exterior she can come off as bitchy with her resting face and being known to have no filter but on the inside she's actually down to earth and sweet. she unlike most of her siblings, despises relationships. she receives a lot of attention from guys, being one of the single girls of the family but she didn't typically enjoy that attention. essentially, relationships were not her thing but that was a story for another time.

the youngest was teddy vaughn. although being young, he excelled in everything intellectual. from spelling bees to having straight a's or being a mathlete. he was definitely a nerd, although one of those cool ones who you'd go to for rapper recommendations. teddy truly embraced his brains as it's what makes him unique and his siblings love him for that.

it was an understatement to say dedrick and kenya vaughn weren't proud of their children. setting their children up for literally just an ounce of success and letting them explore themselves was something they'd never got to do so they encouraged it and felt it was the right thing to do. they were told they were nothing until they made use of themselves by their parents and refused to recycle that type of energy towards their kids. the undeniable trust, support, and love this family has will forever be the main priority.