The first time you disobey him

I got the idea of this chapter from TheKeybladesChosen so pls go read their stories and follow them.

This is a few years before the war

You knew the risks but yet you chose to stay, you and your master were on Melida/Daan to try and negotiate on a peaceful way to end a civil war their but you didn't have any luck. While you were their, you met another boy and found out that he was part of a large revolution that was against the king because he was corrupt. All the masters and Knights at the temple know that the king here is corrupt but there was nothing they could do about it. You told Plo about it but he said that they shouldn't get involved with stuff like this, you however decided to help them by training them a little on how to defend themselves. Plo was shocked and would be lying if he said that he wasn't just a little bit angry. When he contacted the council he told them about what you were doing and Obi Wan said "huh, she's doing the same thing I did when I was Qui Gon's padawan." That's when the council remembered that Kenobi had done something similar when he was a padawan. Plo sighs and says "Should I act like Qui Gon would have then?" Obi Wan looked determined at Plo and said "No" the council were surprised by his firm tone and they wondered what Qui Gon did that was so bad. "Don't be like Qui Gon, don't leave her on a battle field if she's injured, don't make the bond between you guys so weak that you don't even know if it's there or not, don't hold praises back from her when she does something right... and don't be angry at her just because she's doing something that she feels is right." The council could tell there were tears in his eyes but before he could say anything, he stood up and said "I-I need to go." He then left without another word, leaving all the council stunned and angry at Qui Gon. Yoda and Mace stood up and left to go find and comfort Obi Wan, who was crying somewhere in the gardens about all the things Qui Gon did to him. Plo was shocked by Obi Wan's words and hanged up before leaving to go find you. When he did find you, he saw that you were with the rebellion. When you saw him you tensed and were scared that he was mad at you but he just gave you a reassuring smile and told you that he wasn't angry anymore. You smiled and hugged him before leaving to go help the rebellion. After you were done training them, you felt confident that they could take care of themselves so you told Plo that you were ready to go home, he smiled and nodded before leading you back to their ship.