Chapter 7 - 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒕 𝟐

Start from the beginning

As the movie continued Hinata's free hand found his way under the many blankets they were under, and onto [Y/n]'s thigh. Of course he wasn't paying attention to the movie, he would have much rather tease the girl instead.

Thinking nothing of it, the girl continued to give the movie her full attention. Though that didn't last long at all before Hinata began to rub soothing circles on [Y/n]'s thigh, slowly making his way up, then right back down.

The girl's breath hitched. She glanced over at the boy. If she didn't know any better she would say that he'd been focusing on the movie this entire time—his eyes were glued to the television screen.

Just as Hinata's hand reached her upper thigh once more and the girl was a mess, he pulled it away. Which earned him a small groan of frustration from [Y/n], it wasn't loud but he picked up on it anyway.

He removed his eyes from the tv screen to spare the girl a confused glance, an innocent smile plastered on his face.

"Why so jittery? You cold or something babe?" He raised an eyebrow amusingly.

The man was playing dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing to her.

"I'm fine." [Y/n] hummed, going back to the movie.

Truth be told she couldn't focus on the movie at all after that. Instead her mind went elsewhere. It would be selfish of her not to return the favour. He bothered her first so it was only fair that she returned the frustration.

With her eyes still glued to the tv screen [Y/n] took the hand she had placed on Hinata's chest from cuddling and took it down further—beneath the blanket. Once she felt the soft cotton fabric of Hinata's sweatpants [Y/n] lowered her hand even more and just left it there to rest on his crotch.

Beneath her she could feel Hinata's breathing pattern slowly come to a disruption.

That gave her all the more reason to continue her schemes. Why should she stop there? Slowly she began to rub her hand back and forth. Of course she couldn't break character though, so she still gave the tv her full attention.

Once she felt a bulge she decided to take it one step further. She dragged her fingers along the waistband of his sweats teasingly, signaling that she was going to put her hand inside to get a better feel but was interrupted by a voice once as soon as she tried to.

"Stop."

"Pardon?" She hummed innocently in response, still watching the movie.

"You're biting off more than you can chew right now. So you should stop." He repeated.

"And what if I don't?" [Y/n] challenged.

"Then I guess you won't be walking for a while." He smirked.

Just then the end credits to the movie appeared on the screen. The girl went completely silent.

Swallowing the huge lump that had formed in her throat [Y/n] gathered enough courage to speak. "Uhm, maybe...maybe I don't mind." She managed to mumble.

"Yeah?" He liked the sound of that.

"Yeah..."

"Kenma told me he'd beat my ass if you came back home with anything off about you though." Hinata wasn't sure if he should take the chance.

"So?" She wasn't seeing the issue.

"So I told him I wouldn't try anything funny." Hinata was no liar, nor was he someone who broke promises.

"I won't tell anyone.." [Y/n] assured.

"I know you won't babe." That wasn't the issue.

[Y/n] was secretly relieved. Inside the woman was scared shitless of the predicament she had gotten into but she didn't want to come across as scary so she kept up her facade.

"You know what..." Hinata was also having some second thoughts, "If it's what you want then I guess it'll be rude of me not to pull through." He'd give you what you were asking for.

He got out of the bed and went somewhere in the room to open some kind of compartment. It was kind of dark so you couldn't tell exactly what it was he was getting. "What are you doing Hinata?" [Y/n] decided to question him.

"I'm getting a condom. We're about to fuck." He put things into perspective for the woman in case she didn't quite grasp things yet.

"Wait, wait, wait." [Y/n] wasn't actually serious. This was all just propaganda! She's never had sex before! Yet here he was treating it so casually.

"What?" He came back to her. The condom was placed between his teeth and he was taking his shirt off. "You allergic to latex?" She didn't have to worry because Hinata had some alternatives.

"No! Keep your clothes on!" [Y/n] was way too flustered.

Hinata put his shirt back on. "Hmm? You wanna do it with our clothes on?" That was kind of weird. "Doesn't that kind of defeat the whole point?"

"No, no, no!" The man had it all twisted. "I was joking, kidding, messing around!" [Y/n] was not ready for sex. "I didn't expect you to actually go through with all this." She thought she could just toy with him for a little bit. Maybe watch him fall apart while she teased him or something.

"But you put your hand down my pants..." Hinata wasn't following. "Then when I told you that you should stop, you said you didn't want to..?"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry." Everything was happening so sudden. She should've just told him straight off the bat.

The man was kind of confused but he went back to his compartment and returned the condom. "So....no?" He needed confirmation.

"No." [Y/n] clarified.

"Alright then." Hinata hopped back in bed. The woman was beyond confusing. Infact, she's been hurting his head ever since he brought her here. "Let's call it a night." Hinata was tired.

"Yeah..Good night." [Y/n] was more than thankful he didn't press the issue because it allowed her to successfully evade that bullet.

" [Y/n] was more than thankful he didn't press the issue because it allowed her to successfully evade that bullet