01 - Huh? [M] 🔞

3rd Person POV
(1346 words)

It was the first day of high school for Sanha and his friends who also decided to go to the same school as him, especially so everyone could help each other out. Before anyone could go into the school, the teachers all got together and every teacher of their class would be standing on the stairs to be standing higher than the other people and would announce who'd be going to the class and which name they'd have. Sanha heard his name so he stood and walked, waiting on the stairs, smiling.

Mrs. Woo: "This is Yoon Sanha. He'll belong to my class".

After she said that, she announced all the other students.

Sanha had a weird feeling of being creepily watched, for some strange reason. It's not like he was already nervous or shy enough in front of a lot of people, but there was at least something bothering him...

In reality, he wasn't wrong. A handsome male looked into Sanha's face deeply. Who could that be?

Rocky's POV

"Huh, that so-called Sanha doesn't look bad at all... he looks like a good target, though. He's probably very shy. I already see how he's reacting at my staring", Rocky thought. I looked at him but stopped, when I noticed that it might be weird to some people, I don't want anyone to think bad of me or think that I'm gay, since I don't even know my own sexuality yet... wait, but it's normal to stare a whole while at the new students, right? Ugh, whatever..

Sanha's POV

"What was that?", he thought. That feeling was super weird. I don't want to feel like that again. That... hot dude there is staring at me, isn't he? He really looks good, but I don't want to show interest, as we all know, handsome people are usually known as assholes. We're probably not gonna become friends. Or he's just going to use me. Ahh, whatever! Stop thinking about unnecessary stuff, damn it.

3rd Person POV

When everyone was announced and introduced, everyone finally went inside the school and got to their personal rooms to study in. Funny enough that Rocky and Sanha were both in one same class (11.2), how typical. Rocky was about to be in a different one (11.3), actually, but since they almost forgot that it would be too many students already, they had to move Rocky over to the other class (11.2).

Sanha was sitting in the second row, pretty much left, but not completely left. It's... the 4th place from left, and Rocky was sitting the 6th seat from left in the first row. Sanha just tried to look at the front the whole time and that's it, just listening to the words of Mrs. Woo, so Rocky pretended to do the same.

Mrs. Woo: "And we're gonna have to- uhm. Minhyuk and Sanha, you both just literally both look at me the same way, did you guys fight or something?" (To give you an imagination how Mrs. Woo looks like- let's just say she looks young, actually even attractive to most people's opinions, and wears really shining red lipstick, and I'll leave the rest to your mind!)

Sanha: "Sorry, w-what do you mean? No, we didn't, I mean, as far as I know - not. We never even talked before!"

Rocky cleared his throat and spoke with a deep, sexy voice: "Well, it's true that we never spoke with each other before, so I honestly don't have an idea what you were suspecting, Mrs. Woo. Besides, Sanha is already annoying me with being so shy and stuttering.."

Sanha got flustered from that sudden voice he never had heard before. He liked it... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN S-SHY?! I didn't even do anything whaaa- am I really THAT unsympathetic already?" God, I just reacted like a child right there. I should've at least tried to control myself a bit, but I couldn't at all... Gooood, it's so embarrassing and awkward, it'll make me feel bad and follow after me my whole life long! And this already on the first day of high school? Great..

The (already) troublemaker Rocky was about to speak up again, but was stopped by Mrs. Woo - she put her hands on Rocky's mouth to stop him from talking, and Minhyuk just rolled his eyes.

Sanha looked completely away from Mrs. Woo and Rocky, just trying to ignore and forget what had just happened. Dude, he still wonders what the fuck that was, but oh well...

Time Skip

They finally were done with the school day and could go home. As expected, Minhyuk and Sanha gave each other glances again, while Minhyuk was smirking some of the times. Lunch break Sanha was just trying to hide from it, and guess what, success. Sanha seemed to find his friends Jinjin and Myungjun (MJ) during lunch break! Minhyuk already found people called Eunwoo and Moonbin. Both their trips home were safe.

Sanha's POV

Finally, I'm home. I'll go to the bathroom, make myself ready, might still watch a video or play games, and then I'll go to bed...

After Sanha was done brushing his teeth and everything else, he sat on his kingsized bed (because he always complains that he's too tall, so he got a kingsized bed) and went a last time on his phone. "Shit, I think I'm horny..." He went on a pornsite and looked for something that would maybe interest him. Weirdly, there was nothing, even though there were so many options. How can people think I'm innocent? Oh lord, they were SO wrong. I mean, doesn't every human do this in life? At least try to once? No? Hmph. Whatever-

He decided to just touch himself, sliding his hand lustfully down to stroke himself through his pajamas. After a while, he took his dick out and started pumping it up and down. He tried to think of something that would turn him on. For a really weird reason, he thought of Rocky, but he didn't try to complain until he realized what he was doing... "WAIT- WHY AM I THINKING OF... him??!" he immediately stopped, but since he was already at it, he thought "Oh, whatever" and continued. "I'll have to bring it to the end now, I already started this... he won't ever find out about this anyway, so. Of course still weird, just not even 24 hours after knowing each other, I'm already jacking myself off... but, I guess it is how it is, right?" he choked on his own words because he hit pretty hard this time and moaned. He kept going until he was super close... It was already a weird feeling in his stomach. "Fuck fuck fuck" he went faster and came on his hands, some in his own face, neck, and blanket. Even on bedsheets it was able to be seen.

"God, now I gotta clean all of this up."

Another time skip

When he was done cleaning up, he fell immediately on his bed but still thought what he was just doing. "No, you're thinking too much of this. Are you eventually... gay?.. Well, I mean, I was never in a relationship.. let's just see how my life goes, I guess", he fell asleep after saying that all to himself and dreamed of nothing special...

------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS!!! This was my first chapter of this and my first story ever to be published! Let me know what you think! I'm sure no one will read this piece of my weird thoughts anyway, but, oh well, who knows. I hope you're doing well! It's currently 12:22 AM 3rd November 2020 for me and I have fever, hope I don't have corona oop, and yea I was working on this like, what? 3 hours or more, maybe? Just for cover, adding a story description, thinking what I'm gonna write in here, checking all over again etc... oh my! Let me know if you're excited for another part. Bye for now! Who knows when I'll update again!~

-Sandra