06 - Excited...

It's been a while and... I don't even have much to say, actually- I'm in a lockdown again and y'all should know I have this new ult BAE173 if you're interested, I guess-- I even have a fanpage on Instagram called bae173.ult but I in general love all groups that have former X1 members in it, so- however, continuing, finally!! It's 5:15 AM for me RIGHT NOW, 13th December 2020 and I'm bored and can't sleep, I'm literally fully awake, so... yes.

----

3rd person POV

Another damn boring school day, nothing special. Just trying not to fall asleep in the lesson for everyone. Days have been getting more stressful lately and almost no one is getting sleep because of it. Rocky was tired of hiding his excitement to do something naughty to the innocent boy... and Sanha was just questioning his sexuality and literally why he was chosen to be the victim out of all? However, when the boring lesson was FINALLY over, they had a break in-between, and all the classmates interacted with each other, except Sanha and Rocky, of course - they were just being silent doing nothing other than staring holes into the walls. Since both of them felt awkward being confused about life and Rocky felt like Sanha felt the same, he encouraged himself to stand up and talk to the boy - which he did!

Rocky was kind of nervous, which he knew he shouldn't be.
"Hey, so- it's break and I have no friends, so, hi-"
Sanha: "Yea, I can tell- me neither, to be honest... all my friends are in the other grades, so..."
Rocky: "Same!"
Sanha: "Ahahah..."
Rocky: "You seem very confused and lost about something. I don't know, you just haven't paid attention to the lesson at all and you have a serious look on your face. Is something wrong?"
Sanha: "If I'd tell you, you'll probably not gonna understand or just find me weird - and besides that, I don't know if I could even trust you, so."
Rocky: "Oh come on, baby boy... I know I've done lots of shitty things, but I promise you you can trust me this time. If not, I will obey you and do anything as you'd like as my punishment. Alright?"
Sanha: "Okay okay, that was actually a lot at once, but, sure- Basically, I'm just questioning my sexuality, and I still don't understand why you and your stupid gang chose me as the bully-victim...?"
Rocky: "I honestly don't know. Since the first day I've seen you, I just felt like you were the right person to do such things to", he winked.
Sanha: "Uh-huh, I see... what about you?"
Rocky: "What do you mean what about me?"
Sanha: "Your sexuality??"
Rocky "Ah... uhm... I'm- you probably wouldn't even believe me, so."
Sanha: "Just tell me, god damn."
Rocky: "Ooo, you swore~ well... how do I start this-"
Sanha: "YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR WHOLE STORY LIKE BRUH JUST SAY IT STRAIGHTFORWARDLY!!"
Rocky: "Alright, alright. Don't get too harsh on me! I warn you. I'm gay."
Sanha was just shocked but at the same time not? He didn't know how to feel, since he was confused about his own sexual orientation anyway. "O-Oh. Good to know. Wouldn't have thought that of a handsome guy like you, but I've heard and noticed that a lot of gay people are actually always the most good-looking ones, so..."
Rocky: "Ohhh, you find me handsome?~"
Sanha: "I- Uhm- Ugh! Yeah. You are goddamn hot! And now shush. The next lesson is gonna start soon."
Rocky: "Meet me after school."
Sanha: "What?"
Rocky already went back to his seat.

---

This is a short chapter, but the next one is already going to be the last one, so... enjoy as long as you can! And what's your opinion on me starting a KPop bxb (boy x boy) smut-book? But only one shots! Stories take too long for me. Anyway, it's 5:31 AM by now, I'm gonna go to sleep. Good night, morning, or whatsoever time it is for you right now! Bye!~

 Good night, morning, or whatsoever time it is for you right now! Bye!~

I'mma cry over them as usually to be honest oml-