𝓝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

❝𝓐𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧❞ 𝓓𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝓓𝐚𝐲

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 :𝐃

⚠️𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝⚠️
⚠️𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬⚠️
⚠️𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬/ 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⚠️

❝ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ₎ ᵤᴉɐƃɐ ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ ʇₙᵩɹǝʌǝ ɹₒɟ ʇᵤǝɯₒɯ ₛᴉɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ₗₗ,ǝₘ₍ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ₎ ᵤᴉɐƃɐ ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ ʇₙᵩɹǝʌǝɹₒɟ ʇᵤǝɯₒɯ ₛᴉɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ₗₗ,ǝₘᵤᴉɐƃɐ ᵤǝ𝒹𝒹ɐɥ ʇ,ᵤₛǝₒₚ ₛᴉɥʇ ᵤǝɥₘ

ɹǝʌǝ ɹₒɟ ʇᵤǝɯₒɯ ₛᴉɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ₗₗ,ǝₘ
₍ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ₎ ᵤᴉɐƃɐ ɹǝʌǝᵤ 'ɹǝʌǝᵤ ʇₙᵩ
ɹǝʌǝɹₒɟ ʇᵤǝɯₒɯ ₛᴉɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ₗₗ,ǝₘ
ᵤᴉɐƃɐ ᵤǝ𝒹𝒹ɐɥ ʇ,ᵤₛǝₒₚ ₛᴉɥʇ ᵤǝɥₘ

ɹₒɟ 'ɹɐǝₚ 'ₛɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇɐɥₘ
ɹɐǝ𝒹𝒹ɐₛᴉₚ ǝɹǝɥ ǝɥʇ ₚᵤɐ ʍₒᵤ ǝɥʇ ᵤǝɥʍ ǝʌɐɥ ₒʇ ǝᵤᴉW
ɹɐǝᵤ ₒₛ ɹǝʌǝᵤ ʇǝʎ ₚᵤɐ ʍₒᵤ ₙₒʎ ƃᵤᴉₚₗₒɥ ɯ,ᵢ ₛɐ ₚₗₒɥ ₒʇ ǝᵤᴉW

ǝᵤᴉɯ ǝᵩ ʎₗᵤǝₚₚₙₛ ₚₗₙₒʍ ₙₒʎ ₛɐ ɥɔₙₛ ʇɐɥ┴
ǝɯᴉʇǝɟᴉₗ ɐ ɹₒɟ ₚǝʎɐɹ𝒹 ǝʌɐɥ ᵢ ɥƃₙₒɥ┴
ǝɹₒɟǝᵩ ₚǝᵤǝ𝒹𝒹ɐɥ ɹǝʌǝᵤ ₛᴉɥʇ 'ǝɹₒɯ ₛ,ʇɐɥₘ

ǝᵤᴉʌᴉₚ ₗₗᴉɹɥʇ ǝɥʇ ₛᴉ ₛᴉɥ┴
ǝɯᴉʇǝɟᴉₗ ɐ ᵤᴉ ǝɔᵤₒ ʇɐɥʇ ₛᴉ ₛᴉɥ┴
ᵤᴉɐƃɐ ᵤǝ𝒹𝒹ɐɥ ʇ,ᵤₚₗₙₒɔ ₛᴉɥʇ 'ᵤᴉɐƃ∀❞

Of course his constant staring, unwanted touching and unsettling remarks made (Y/N) uncomfortable and worry for, not only his safety, but her and her team mates safety. But she's a kind soul, only wants happiness for every friend of hers- even Mista. (Y/N) would do everything and anything in her power to make her friends feel happy and safe. A pure angel.

Today Mista had been extra strange, constantly holding her waist, kissing her cheek without permission etc; So when he asked (Y/N) if she would accompany him to a restaurant for dinner, she apologetically declined; saying (and lying) about how her mother was coming to visit that night. He wasn't very thrilled with her answer, but nevertheless, said ok and that it was fine.

9:45𝐩𝐦

He would've been with (Y/N) at this time. Eating expensive foods and having a good time. He had thought and deliberated over the various choices of outfits and sexy dresses she would've worn. The fact that she would've gotten all dressed up just for him made his heart race and go light headed. Maybe, just maybe, her mother decided not to visit and (Y/N)- at this very moment- was ready to go out for their meal. So, he put on the suit he was going to wear and walked to her house; buying expensive flowers on the way.

❝Mista? What are you doing here?❞

❝Y'know, just wanted to see if you and your mum were okay..❞ He said, peeking over (Y/N)'s shoulder; having a clear view of her front room. No other guest to be seen.

❝Where is she (Y/N)?❞

❝Oh! My mother? Oh, yeah she cancelled last minute.❞

❝So, why didn't you tell me? I've gotten all dressed up for nothing?❞ He said, inching his way into her house, pushing her in too.

❝I'm sorry Guido! I didn't think you would've still wanted to go after i had cancelled.❞ (Y/N)'s voice grew shaky. She had never felt this scared around him. No one, not even enemy stand users, have ever made him shout like this.

❝Everything i do for you, (Y/N).❞ Guido grabbed onto her arms tightly, indenting her skin with his nails. She squirmed under his touch, her teary eyes practically blocking her vision along with her hair that waved in front of her face as she moved her body to free herself from Mista.

❝Stop fucking resisting, (Y/N)! Don't you understand that i just want you to be mine?! And stop crying! I'm trying to do something nice for you!❞ He screamed once again. This time pushing (Y/N) out of anger, making her fall and hit her head pretty darn hard.

❝(Y/N)?❞

Her (H/C) hair. It complimented her every feature. He loved the way it looked, the way it swayed, the way it smelled- because of course, he took a whiff at every chance.

But now, that lovely colour was stained a dark red, so did the floor beneath her.

He kneeled on the floor as he picked her up, stroking her hair and hugging her. He silently cried into her neck as she fell lifelessly into his arms.

❝I'm sorry (Y/N). I just wanted you to be mine. Mine to hold, just like this. ❞

❝Never again. I'll never be able to love someone, like i loved you, (Y/N).❞ He said as her blood ran from her head, onto his hand and suit. The flowers that had been dropped, also drowned in the dark red. 

Lol (Y/N) go ᗷ O ᑎ ꀘ