Ⅱ: TSUKI GA KIREI DESU NE²

PART TWO
( SICKICK ! )
GOJOU SATORU.
' YOU CAN BEAT MY ASS ANYTIME, ( NAME ). '
ANGST
©𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐞
WARNING! manga spoilers

               TO BE PART OF THE STRONGEST TRIO always mean that you have to be strong in every aspect, right? but what if i tell you, ( name ) lacked in one of the aspects

               TO BE PART OF THE STRONGEST TRIO always mean that you have to be strong in every aspect, right? but what if i tell you, ( name ) lacked in one of the aspects. to be frank, they weren't as strong as they have expected themselves to be. compared to toji fushiguro that stood before them, they were almost like a pebble. how dare they even compare themselves to toji when the strongest of the trio was actually dead there right in front of them, barely any movements from the six eyed man as toji just casually brushes of some dust.

     they were terrified, more so horrified. what were they going to do? their one last hope was already dead on the ground, dried blood staining the ground as toji slowly walks towards their direction. ( name ) needed to think of a strategy fast. they needed a strategy that could beat toji, to be able to avenge the one person they only cared about.   "come here, i don't bite." toji's grin made them shiver, choosing to run away than facing the powerful man. "no thanks." they simply replied before taking off into a sprint, alerting toji as he chases after them.

     "fuck!" they whispered under their breath as they sprint towards the wood side of the school, planning to lose toji in the way but they doubt they could do it. the man had his senses on high, constantly sensing and sniffing out their scent. it was as if death was their only option as they came to a stop in the middle of the woods, sensing that toji was in hiding, either preparing a surprise attack or just simply trying to prepare.

     they could barely hear and sense toji, the man was an expert in hiding himself. they were completely hidden from the strong man's senses and vision, they made sure they were because that was their greatest ability. their glistening eyes darted from every direction as they try to locate toji fushiguro within the tall trees and bushes. one move from the man can give them an advantage of finding him.

     as if someone had given them a miracle, a slight noise, barely heard, snapped to the west side of their hiding spot. there he was, striding in with confidence as he analyze every inch of the area. they assumed he was trying to find them through his peaked senses but they were confident it won't work against them now.

     another step forward and the man was just one foot away from them, toji's side faced towards them. the eerie silence the forest resonated didn't help in calming ( name )'s nerves, it was like the trees were trying to give their spot away to toji. with a last glance at his right, toji left without ( name )'s head. they relaxed a bit, their shoulders sinking down as they lean back a little.

     pain. the last thing they remembered was feeling the pain of being stabbed from the back as they topple over, hands on their stomach as they try to stop the bleeding. "oh i missed." toji comments as he pulls out the inverted spear of heaven, continuously stabbing their vital points until he was satisfied that ( name ) was dead. "you're not the only one who can conceal their presence." toji grumbles out as he walks away, assuming he's going after riko amanai.