CH 3:The Tiger's First Hunting Ground

Start from the beginning

ARE YOU READDDDYYYY?!  YEAAAAHHHH

(Again, Silence)

Ok moving on, like your application says you rockin' boys and girls will conducting ten minute mock battles in super hip urban settings! After I drop the mike here you all will head to your specified battle centers, sound good?

(You guess it, silence)

Present mic continues on to explain the perquisites of the practical exam, three faux villain with different levels and score worth. The objective was simple but then a certain student posed a question.

(Guy with Glasses): Excuse me sir? On the print on there four types of villains not three, with all respect if this is error on UA materials it is shameful! We are all exemplary students we expect the best out of Japan's most notable school!

Additionally you with unkempt hair!

Midoriya: Huh? Who me?

(Guy with Glasses): You have been mutter this whole time, if your not going to take this seriously then you should leave!

Midoriya: Ooohh right sorry.(said nervously)

???: And also you with the earphones! We are about to partake in an exam in order to gain admittance to UA High, and you're sitting there listening to music. Have you no respect?!

(Y/N): 😒 (no comment)

Present Mic: Alright alright alright examinee no. 711, thanks for calling in with your request.

The fourth villain type is worth Zero points. That one is just an obstacle to get in your way. Think of it like a hurdle you should to avoid not that it can't be beaten, but there's really no point. I recommend that you ignore it and focus on the ones top on the chart

(Guy with Glasses): Thank you very much, please continue.

Present Mic: that is all for today, but before I sigh off let me give you a sample of our school motto.

As General Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down, a true hero is one who overcomes life's misfortune, oh yeah now those are words to live by.

You ready the go beyond,

  GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU PRACTICE HITTING MORE THAN JUST BOOKS!

Battle Center A

As Zeraora steps before the gate leading towards the battle center, he takes a deep breath as he recollects the training he has undergone to reach this point, his reasons for being here and the question he plan to have answered. But then, out of the corner of his eye he caught wind of Katsuki Bakugo, however no words were exchanged only a serious glare from Bakugo and a calm neutral one of Zeraora.

With seemingly no warning Present Mic demands the examinees to press on, with Zeraora and Bakugo taking the lead. In just seconds upon entering they immediately noticed several of the faux villains four 1 pointers, three 2 pointers and two 3 pointers, as Bakugo prepares to  leap in and destroy he noticed a subtle electrical spark emanating from Zeraora, and with blindly speed he swiftly destroys the faux villains.