Kai is daddy pt.3

Ok so I have some thoughts-

I did ship Kai and Bonnie for a while. I thought she could've been like "the girl that saved me from myself" type beat.

but then like he killed Jo and I was like ehhh

But I literally loved bonnie and enzo so much they were so cute!!

I cried for them soo much.

anyways I think Kai deserved better by everyone.

Like sure he was crazy and a sociopath and killed his whole family but like...

Damon was literally like that for the first like 4 seasons and everyone gave him many chances and he became good!

Like why couldn't they have done that for my baby Kai?

Kai could have been turned good like they did damon and he would have been a good person to have in their group because of his powers.

He could have like helped Caroline with the twins since he was one.

Im still mad we didn't get to see him be good because I absolutely loved his character and wished he was in the show more.

Way more.

Anyways that's some thoughts I have about daddy kai:)

This isn't even a story it's just me like ranting about tvd and Kai i guess lmaooo..

If you're reading this and are a tvd fan, please comment what you think about Kai like I know some people love him and some hate him so common opinions!!

Ok love youu, stay safe, and take that vervaine <33