"You mean the song we are supposed to perform in the Fonda Theatre!? The song..." Alex looked around. "The song about... you know..."

"I know about whom is the song, Alex, I wrote it!" He quickly interrupted the blond.

Luke had a planned. It wasn't a brilliant plan but it was a plan.

Over the weekend, he wrote a song. A love song. About Peyton. He was going to sing it to her at the Fonda Theatre next week so he could tell her how she felt. But this little white lie got into his plans. If Isaac tells Peyton about their supposed relationship, his chances with Peyton were doomed and his credibility and dignity would be ruined by Isaac.

He couldn't let that happened. He was going to sing to her on that stage.

"Are you sure, Luke? This song is really important to you and you had everything planned."

"Things always turn out better when I improvise. This is my first... actual love song, okay? And... I've been dying to sing it to her the moment I started writing it. Maybe I imagined it in other circumstances, without Evans bugging me all the damn time... but I've been holding these feelings my whole life. It's time to tell her." Alex was shocked. "Besides, the Fonda Theatre isn't romantic at all, it actually is very unromantic. It's impressive.

"Let's just tell the guys. I hope you are doing this for the right reasons and not to piss off Isaac."

Luke nodded as they both walked towards the guys, letting them know about the setlist change.

This was the day.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"That was Fantasy Lights, an applause!" Yelled Flynn through the mic and the audience cheered.

Peyton was joined in the crowd by Ella, Willie and Carrie, the group watching as bands continued to perform.

"Let me say hi to the woman from Columbia, be right back." Told Peyton to her friends as she walked towards the lady, who was joined by a young man. "Hi, Fallon? I'm Peyton Swan, Sunset Curve's manager. We spoke on the phone."

The woman smiled, remembering the little chat she had with the guitarist the other week. "Peyton, a pleasure to finally meet you. Woah, it is true, you do have a beautiful smile."

"Uhm... thank you, I guess?" She said confused. "How are you enjoying the performances?"

"Oh, it's fantastic. When are the guys going to perform?"

"Really soon, I think they may be next." She nodded. "It was a pleasure meeting you in person."

"Same thing, Peyton."

The girl smiled at the lady one more time before walking towards the Atlantic Records people and then to the Sony managers, just to be interrupted by Flynn's voice as she announced the band.

"Give it up for the band of the moment, the incredibly talented, Sunset Curve!" Exclaimed Flynn, walking downstage.

The band entered the stage and everyone received them with cheers. They were the band everyone was waiting for.

"I'm so excited, they said it was a new song," told Peyton to Ella as they both clapped.