"How could I enjoy something so terri— and he can't hear me," realized Alex. "Why am I always so slow for these things?" Julie comforted him rubbing his back.

"I really hate those guys," whispered Reggie to himself. "Can't wait to smash their heads off with our music."

Luke turned around to look at the guys and so did Peyton. "We can't let them get into our heads. Let's go backstage and prep so we can blow their minds off, okay?" The guys nodded, starting to walk towards the prep room. Luke exhaled before looking at Peyton. "I'll see you from the stage."

"Break a leg," she told him before he left bouncing, joining the guys.

Ella and Peyton were left alone, watching how people started arriving at the gym.

"So who is the guy from that other band that flirted with you?"

"Oh, Isaac Evans. He doesn't like me he just does it to piss off Luke."

"Well, it works." Peyton rolled her eyes. "He was jealous," told her Ella. "I'm gonna get us some popcorn."

And with that, Ella left her sister in the middle of the gym alone.

This was going to be a long night.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Luke was revising the lyrics for their new song. Nobody besides the band knew which song they were playing, he wanted it to be a surprise.

"Hey, Patterson." He rolled his eyes when he heard Isaac's voice. "Is Peyton single?"

Alex was the only one from the band who realized what was happening and he slowly walked towards where Luke and Isaac were.

"Why do you care?"

"Just making sure I don't sing to someone's girlfriend tonight." He chuckled. "I should've imagined she was single. I've known you for four years and you haven't made a single move."

He quickly stood up. "We are dating."

Alex felt like hitting his forehead with his palm in that second.

"Oh, you are? How long you've been dating?"

"None of your business," he said with a serious face.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys. It took a whole lifetime for her to finally go with the safe choice." Luke was getting angrier. "See you on stage when we get that recording machine."

And with that, Isaac left. Luke watched him as he walked away, holding his anger.

Until Alex hit him on the arm. "Why would you tell him that!?"

"I panicked! I didn't want him singing to her! Do you think he believed me?"

"I'm definitely sure he didn't believe you." Luke sighed, hiding his face on his palms. "What are you gonna do?"

Luke glanced around before looking at her songbook, an idea popping into his brain.

"Let's do this one." Alex opened his eyes as he saw what song Luke was pointing to.