"I can definitely work with that." Garcia said, beginning to type.

"What about locations, where are the other hostages?" Hotch asked.

"They're lined up at the windows like in the original heist, the King stayed with me by the phone the entire time. The Jack kept going back to the vault and sometimes the Queen would go with him."  

That peaked Prentiss's interest. "You think the Queen could be cheating on the King with the Jack?"

"No, she's head over heels for the King." Lia said.

"We need to pass this information on to MPD." Hotch said, Reid and Prentiss went to follow him but Morgan didn't move.

"Go, I'll stay with Penelope." Lia assured him, dropping his hand and taking a step towards the tech analyst who pulled her a chair out.

"Look after her Garcia." Morgan said, exchanging one last look with Lia before following the rest of the team out.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do for you?" Garcia asked, pausing her deep dive into local college students.

"Has anyone called Billy?" She asked.

"Billy? Oh, right. I don't think so, we can do it now if you want?" Garcia offered once she overcame her confusion.

"No, I don't want him to know. It's their anniversary, they don't need it ruined because of me." Lia said.

"Okay, but if you keep talking like that I will not hesitate to call him Missy." Garcia warned, not liking the negative tone of Lia's word. This made a small chuckle escape Lia's lips. "What?" Garcia asked, looking at Lia with a warm smile.

"Can we talk about it once all this craziness is over?" Lia asked, not feeling like breaking down in front of a group of random FBI agents.

"Sure."

The craziness didn't last much longer as Rossi managed to use the King and Queen's relationship to break the trio apart and once the Jack was the last man standing, he took his own life.

Lia ended up going back to the BAU with the team and sitting at JJ's desk filling out a witness statement whilst the rest of the team finished up their paperwork, having agreed to go out for a team meal, with Lia, to get to know her better.

Lia obviously finished first as hers was only one page long compared to the files everyone else had so she started looking over JJ's desk and at the pictures that sat upon it. She had taken one of them, the one that showed all three members of the LaMontagne-Jareau family and a smile grew on her face at the memory from their day at the zoo.

Her foot connected with something soft causing her to look under the desk and see JJ's go-bag that she had left behind. Knowing the team wanted to go straight out after they finished, Lia had planned on styling a shirt from Derek's go-bag but she knew JJ would have something she could borrow.

"Can I steal your girlfriend away for a moment Chocolate Thunder?" Garcia asked, appearing in the middle of the group of desks.

Derek looked at Lia for confirmation before agreeing. As Lia stood up, she took JJ's duffle bag with her leaving one arm free for Garcia to delicately link their arms after realising it was the arm she had been shot in.

"You said you wanted to talk, and I figured you didn't want to do it in front of everyone." Garcia explained her motive as she shut the door behind them, Lia looking around her colourful office.

"Yeah." Lia said unsurely. "I just wanted to thank you, you probably saved my life."

"That wasn't just me sweetie, the whole team helped." Garcia said, not understanding what she meant.