3

(A/N - IM A FUCKING CLOWN WHAT THE FUCK. I thought I published the last part a week ago, but nope, it just stayed in my drafts and I didnt bother to check. So thats why there hasnt been an update in like 2 weeks. Also I think I'm going to use I instead of you now for coherency sake. Anyways back to my dogshit writing.)

What a fucking weirdo.

A day had passed since Wilbur tweeted that out. That means I had to stream today.

Holy shit am I nervous. What if I embarass myself? What would I do? All these thoughts came attacking me as I prepare for the stream.

Wilbur helps me set up my setup and asks me, "Are you alright? You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Do I? Although I am nervous, this could be fun, and could quite possibly get me some money. God I am so fucking greedy.

"Earth to y/n," Wilbur says as I have an internal mental break down.

"I think I will," is all I manage to sputter.

"Good to hear that y/n," he says, smiling at me whilst doing so.

Wilbur goes to tweet out that the stream will start shortly. 

What did I get myself into?

This should be fun.

(A/N New chapter releases today since I'm only able to write short chapters whilst still be able to hold suspense at the end of each chapter.)