Chapter 2: I Smh To The BS (Ricky's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my stomach growling. I was soo hungry. I walked out of my room to find my mom naked, passed out on the tattered couch with some random guy on top of her who was naked as well.

The man started stirring and woke up looking at me. I just stared back at him not knowing what he's going to do next.

"What's good, dawg?"the man said getting up putting his pants on roughly. I just stared at him. "So you can't speak, dawg?" He asked me. I looked from him to my mom who was still passed out. "What you lookin at her for? You fuckin her or something?" I looked at him and twisted my face up into a confused look. I was still silent. "Soo you not gonna answer me, lil boy? You must be fuckin her!" I just shook my head as he rushed toward me. "NOO! NOO! NOO!" I screamed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU SON OF A BITCH. THATS MY BITCH!" he screamed slamming me into a wall, choking me. All the screaming woke up my mom. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOU DOIN, FRANKIE?!" She screamed hitting Frankie in his back. He turned around and lookd at my mom with red eyes and veins popping out of his head as he squeezed the life out of me by my throat. "You fuckin this nigga, Shea?" He asked in a calm but vicious voice. "Hell naw! Thats my fuckin son, you idiot!" She screamed. This dude still had a full grip on my neck and everything. "Why does shit like this have to happen to me?" I asked myself. "Yeah right, bitch. This nigga don't even look like you. But its all good, shawty."

He said finally releasing his grip from my neck. I fell to the floor coughing trying to catch my breath. Frankie grabbed the rest of his clothes and stormed out. My dumbass mama ran right behind him. "And where in the hell are you going? You owe me like $45." "Bitch you ain't getting shit from me! Ask yo so called son!" He said leaving out of our house. She twisted her neck and gave me the look of death. "You stupid motherfucker! You fucked up my money!" She said charging toward me and hitting me in the stomach. I fell to the floor crying. "I should make your dumbass get out there on the corner and suck some dick to pay this damn rent!" She spit on me and shook her head. "As a matter a fact, go make me my fuckin money. Plus interest. Get the fuck out!" I scrambled to get up. I went in my room, grabbed my thin hoodie and headed out into the cold Wisconsin morning.

* * * * *

I tried not to cry as the freezing wind hit me in my face. Why me? I thought to myself walking aimlessly down Atkinson Avenue. I really wish that shit never happened. I guess it is my fault. But how exactly am I supposed to make $45 at 9 years old? And what the hell is interest? As I continued to walk, I spotted a light-skinned man that stood about 6'2, wearing a black coogi trech coat, black leather gloves and a black knit hat with a grey and white ball on top and the word boss written in grey across the front. I watched him as he stood on the corner and gave this other guy a handshake. His grey and honey colored eyes looked at mine and I recognized that it was Rich. What is he doing out here? "Come here, bro!" He yelled signaling me to come to him. When I got to him he looked at me and shook his head. "Where the fuck is yo coat, nigga? It ain't warm out here!" "I don't have a coat." I replied looking down at the snow, "And why the hell not?" He practically screamed. "Because mama didn't get me one. She said she had to get her shit first." I replied. He just shook his head. "Why are you outside if you don't got no coat?" "Because she kicked me out. She said I can't come back until I make her $45 plus interest. Whatever that means." He looked at me with pity. I hate when people do that. "Its okay little bro. You can stay with me." "Okay!" "You just gotta stay out here for about 10 more minutes. I gotta make this money." "Okay, Rich."

Those ten minutes were excruciating and freezing. I felt every damn minute of the cold.

Notee:)
Okayy! So Tell me how you guys feel about this chapter.
Comment, Comment, Comment
Smhh Poor Ricky. Shea need to get smacked in her chest.
In the image box is Shea.
And Omg Rich sexy self.! Lawd!!