Part 2

Thank you all for liking and appreciating :)

-------

"Mumma jab tak aap nahi khaogee mai bhi nahi khaunga" saransh stomped his feet while rudra looked on from the couch at a flustered preesha in evil amusement. When all else fails emotional blackmail always works he thinks to himself.

Preesha takes Saransh slightly away and whispers

"Saransh bacha, you love rudra right I am fasting for his long life. You want him to live longest and stay with you forever right?"

Saransh calculated preesha's answer mentally before saying "but mumma I love you too, I want you to stay with me forever as well. What about that?"

With a twinkle in her eyes "bacha try making rudra eat whole day today, you'll get your answer"

Saransh smiled a knowing smile and ran away.

"Ye mere bete ko kya jhooti patti padhai tumne" rudra stalked to her frustrated that his genius plan hadn't worked.

"Mai jhoot nahi bolti" saying this preesha walked away leaving a confused rudra behind.
---------
"Par dad aaj karwachawth hai I cant go to the recording" rudra argues with balraj

"To tumhe kaunsa bindi lagake puja karni hai. Client 10 times zyada paisa de raha hai"

Realising it was futile to argue and that if he made an issue out of it, preesha would get involved and strained needlessly rudra decides to go to recording vowing to come back before the moon.
-------
Preesha is pacing on the terrace waiting for rudra.

"Rudra mujhe nahi laga tha ke tum aisa karoge, even after you said you wont break my fast I thought...." silently sobbing preesha keeps staring at the moon when a reflection in her phone catches her eyes.

"Rudra.. ." Her sobs turn into a half smile

Rudra is frantically rushing towards her, his eyes only on her eyes, just then preesha's phone rings

"Yuvraj" the screen reads and rudra turns around and starts almost running away.

"Rudraaaaaa" preesha screams half terrified half fuming. Not this again her mind keeps on repeating realising he just saw the name of the caller on her screen.

"R..u.." preesha calls weakly while loosing consciousness. Rudraksh immediately rushes towards her all his thoughts in a jumble as he wraps his hands around her waist and Carries her to their room.

--------
Preesha opens her eyes to livid rudra. He is circling the bed like a possessed person. The sight of how angry he is terrifies her a bit, but then she remembers the moments before she fainted.

"Yaar tumhe meri koi baat kyun nahi sunni hoti!!!" He goes off before she even opens her eyes completely "kitni baar bola tha tumhe fast mat karne ko lekin tumhe meri baat sunne se allergy haina"

"Uth kyun rahi ho ab" rudra tries to push her back into the bed but she pushes him away, her anger and resolve stronger than his which he failed to notice.

"Samajhte kya ho tum apne aap ko" she stands up stumbling but maintaining her posture and shoves him away with her hands.

"Preesha what the hell...." rudra is stopped mid sentence as she continues to hit him and push him away.

"Ekto ye stupid phone, aur ye yuvraj. I've had enough" she throws the phone to the farthest wall where it crashes and crumbles into pieces "Aur ek tum, rudra itna sab hone ke baad bhi tumhe lagta hai mere aur yuvraj ke beech kuch hai. Yahi call dekhke wapis ja rahe the na tum. Isiliye tum aaye bhi nahi the na mera fast khulwane. " she starts sobbing clutching his t-shirt resting her head on his chest as rudra stands motionless cage between preesha and the wall.

"Preesha" rudra whispers softly in her ear, holding her chin to make her eyes meet his. Whatever she sees in his eyes composes her enough to stand on still and look into his eyes baring all her questions.

Rudra tries to wipe her tears away but she pushes his hand away.

"Tell me right now, ki mai jo soch rahi hun wo galat hai, warna fast ke saath saath tumhara sar bhi phod dungi mei us phone ki tarah" preesha says looking up at him managing a week fire in her eyes trying to hide the pain.

In that moment of weekness rudra sees it all. The pains she hides to save him from guilt. The scars he gave her which she covers with her smiles. He remembers this exact place where he had pinned her forcefully. That last memory is what breaks him as he crumbles to the ground before preesha. Will any sorry ever be enough?

"Nahi rudra please tum aur guilty mat feel karo" preesha said softly kneeling to his level and cupping his face "I am sorry..."

He smiled though tears were streaming down his eyes, the twinkle all gone from his eyes "tum kis liye sorry bol rahi ho.. I am sorry"

He imagines the forced kiss, closing his eyes he touches her forehead with his lips in the softest kiss "I am sorry"

He looks at her hand where the phantom ghost of the marks he left scream at him, lightly taking the hand in his hands he presses his lips to her wrist "I am sorry"

Caressing her hair softly pushing it behind her ear "I am sorry"

"Ru.." she looks at him pleadingly "please"

"No preesha, maine kitna please bola tha tumhe, I did not deserve you keeping a fast for me after what I did with you"

"Shhh..." preesha places her finger on his lips having had enough. Lifting his chin she makes him look into her eyes

"meri Ankhon mei dekho..kya dikh raha hai tumhe" teary eyes looked into equally teary eyes

"Mai" rudra said with a quivering voice

Placing his hands on her heart she asks

"Aur ye dil kya keh raha hai sun rahe ho" preesha asks not averting her eyes from his for a second.

"Bohot tezi se dhadak raha hai"

Rudra's eyes pop up in surprise as he realizes the direction this conversation was going. Their incomplete conversation before it all went to hell. She was completing it for him. She had known all along. He was left speechless.

"Kiske liye" she continues in a whisper "Ye dil dhadak raha hai uske liye jo is dhadkan ki waha hai. Jisse mai bohot pyaar karti hun. Itna pyaar itna pyaar ke mai uske bina jee nahi sakti. Meri life meri har wish meri tamam chahatein wo hai. Jante ho kaun hai wo" preesha completed in anticipation.

Mischief danced in rudras eyes as realization donned upon him. She was his all along.

"Rudraksh khurana, dare you say yuvraj I will burn you and bury you in a place where no one will ever be able to find you" furious she starts moving away but he grabs her hand and pulls her into his lap.

"Der lag gayi preesha samajhne mei, par ab mai samajh gaya hun. Meri tamam chahtein tum ho aur tumhari mai. I love you preesha." Saying it out loud after the 15th time, liberated his soul. Rudraksh khurana was soaring.

Preesha finally smiled through her tears.

"I love you too rudraksh. Aur iseeliye maine yeh vrat rakha. Kyunki mujhe tumhe batana tha ke tum mere liye kya ho"

Saying this she engulfs him in a hug. When she showed no signs of letting go, rudraksh broke the hug saying

"Preesha yaar is saal ka karwa chauth ka vrat isi saal kholna hota hai. Terrace pe khana nahi tha mai lene ja raha tha, kitna drama kar diya yaar tumne us chotee baat pe. Daily soap heroine ke liye audition de sakti ho tum" saying this he ran to the door before she had a chance to hit him.

"Vrat kholne ki tayyari karlo wifey, tumhe mera bhi toh vrat khulwana hai. Mai humari special chai and pizza leke aata hun" saying this he dissapeared while preesha looked on to his retreating figure with adoration. It took time but rudraksh ko finally uski ankhon mei apne liye pyaar dikh hi gaya.